player looking for a game

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
imme
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

player looking for a game

Post by imme »

Hello, I'm new to the site and looking for a game to join. I have years and years of CoC experience, but none with playing online. I've been itching for some gamin', and after poking around it seems like there are some good games here, so could I grab a spot in one of them?
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

Games I am somewhat familiar-
Prbatblind is running the classic Terror on the Orient Express game.
Raiko is running the classic Beyond the Mountains of Madness
I am running the Lure of the NIle, based on the source book with added pleasures.

I think all would be willing to add new members. I am always looking out for fresh bodies.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
imme
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by imme »

Lure of the Nile sounds great. Um, now come a bunch of questions I guess. Do you want me to jump into a character or create one, do you want me to go back through all the postings to know what's going on, etc.?
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

I will probably draft a summary after this day is finished and start a new chapter, but that might be awhile. If you want to jump right in, you can probably pick up either Will or Luke (ask Suaside which character he perfers as he plays both).

Alternatively you can play one of our non-active characters- Reginald and Rahim are both in seperate and interesting adventures.

Or we can make a new character for you.

Much depends on whether you want to go solo for awhile or join a group. MOst of the players are either at the Semiramis (which is were most of the action is), a few are either at or going to the IFAO (but that's on hold as the other players are a few hours behind in game time).

Max is pretty solo, Dr. Love is solo but its unclear if he's being played at present. Reginald and Rahim are both involved in seperate adventures that are important to this campaign- yet the players dropped out awhile ago and those games are stalled. Picking up one would help a lot.

So its' kind of up to to you- go solo or go with a group? Pre-generated or create a character of your own? Send me a pm as to your preferences.
Thanks!

cheers,
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
rylehNC
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Post by rylehNC »

We need another patsy for H Cell....I think we will try a more exciting adventure, however.

Return to “Players Looking For Games”