I may be cursed... Will play anything COC 5+

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

I may be cursed... Will play anything COC 5+

Post by zielonobrody »

That's what I'm thinking, because both games I'm playing keep coming to a standstill simultaneously.
I'm playing Beyond the Mansion by Miss Scarlett and The Condemned by amarriner, so you can check out if I'm any good.
I'm basically interested in anything that isn't in d20 or gurps or any other weird system. So if you're not afraid your game will be cursed, invite me over ;)

Cheers,
zielonobrody
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: I may be cursed... Will play anything COC 5+

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi Zielon!
My LA Skinner ´campaign´ is heading for the Amazonas. You´re free to come on board. The players are just heading to LAX to board. It´s modern era 2006 and you can read all about it at the forum.
I´ll need a contact at the airport or harbour of Manaus, Brazil.
We can work something else out if you want to. A mercenary agency, the AIM is on the case and that could be one way to go.
Hopefully we´ll chat more later!
/ Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
paradys
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 3 months

Post by paradys »

also, i need someone to take over the part of Harry Fisher in New York Baby. a recent addition to the game and very easy to get into. you can read the Brooklyn Eagle thread to see if you'd be interested.
meh woman ca gimme no alibi
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Your welcome to join Zombie Apocalypse. It's a BRP Modern game set in the very near future at the start of a worldwide zombie outbreak. We're up to Chapter 3, but no knowledge of the first two chapters is needed if you play characters that were newly introduced (all characters are pre-generated). There isn't all that much to catch up on, and there are still some new characters available.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by zielonobrody »

I think I'll try LA Skinner at the moment. But I've been thinking of joining Zombie Apocalypse. How long do you think Chapter 3 will take? I'd like to try to join Chapter 4 when you get there. Please inform me :)

Thanks for the offers Keepers!
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

You're welcome! Chapter 3 could take several months, or possibly even the rest of the year. If you want to join in, it would be best to do so now while there are still new characters available (before someone else claims them or they get killed). The chapter only started a couple of months ago, and there isn't that much catching up to do yet, especially since you'd only be reading threads with your characters in them. You would just need to read a few short threads: Enter the Rough Riders or Unhappy Landings (depending on which characters you choose), then Iroquois Down, and then The Siege. You might also have to read Blue Plate Special, which just started.

If you'd rather wait until Chapter 4, I'll let you know when we're getting ready to start. It'll be announced in the Existing Games Looking for Players thread.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”