Looking for open game.

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Crackhead Colin
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Looking for open game.

Post by Crackhead Colin »

I'm not quite certain which game is available for joining, personally I want to join one of the more classical games. I am new to CoC But I own a handbook and I dont mind rules heavy games. I just want a game that moves quickly (well quickly for play by post standards). I would prefer to create my own character to join the game but if it is impossible to do such I qouldnt be so adverse to taking an abandoned one.

I was just hoping that one of the currect Keepers fro mthe games would check in, give me a run down of what I can do to join their game if there are posititions available, or just recommend one of the other games.

Also I am willing to join a brand new game (most prefered by me) if there is another keeper around who wanted to start one but wasnt certain if there were any players about.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

You'd be welcome to join my "Mountains of Madness" game if you like, I've got a lot of players already so one more won't be a problem.

We've not got very far into the adventure yet (nearly finished the prologue), so it's still a good time to join.

Welsh is definitely looking for players for his "Lure of the Nile" game. He's on holiday this week, but I'm sure he'd like you to join.

There's also one player who recently dropped out of the "Orient Express" game, but I'm not sure whether PrBatblind is looking for a replacement or not.

So you can probably take your pick from the three existing "Classic Era" games, the games from other era's all seem to be dead, with the exception of rylehNC's "Iä Pagliacci" game.
Crackhead Colin
Layman
Layman

Alrgiht Sounds Good I'll send Welsh a PM when he gets back, I read it was around the 17th. So I'll look into his Lure of the Nile Game, or perhaps his Zombie game if that is running well and on the CoC system. Thanks for the help.
Crackhead Colin
Layman
Layman

Just posting again to reassure Welsh that I am still lurking the boards an interested.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

Thanks for the recommendation Raiko-

Yes, Lure can always accommodate new bodies as needed. Crackhead, I have sent you a pm.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal

Return to “Players Looking For Games”