Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Sowelu
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years

Really new.. probably hopeless at it.. but would like to try

Post by Sowelu »

Ave!

ive never played CoC before, im kinda familiar with the rules, and anything im not familiar with i could pick up fairly quickly (40k Vet)
im a young one, 17, im not sure how old most people here are, or if age is really such an issue
i have RP'ed a fair bit before, and generally done quite well!

id be pretty comfortable with any role, or creating my own character would be great!
if anyone could give me a few pointers in a PM or something it would be much appreciated

hope someone can find a place for me!

Cheers
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Really new.. probably hopeless at it.. but would like to try

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Welcome Sowelu! Don´t beat yourself down before it has begun. Being equipped with a pinch of imagination will suffice to play games!
Good luck in your endeavors to save the world from disaster!
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by OathinBlood »

Cheers to you, I'm only 16. Look around for a bit here, there's always a game or two willing to take on new players. The CoC rules are dirt easy, once you get the hang of them.
Sowelu
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years

Post by Sowelu »

thanks guys!
i have a spot in beyond the mansion, im looking forward to it :)
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

I’m currently looking for a single player to take over Kitt Knight, our glamorous female pilot in Beyond the Mountains of Madness.

See this thread for details.

We’ve been playing for a long time, but this is actually quite a good time to join in as the expedition has only just reached Antarctica (this is an optional start point for a shorter adventure).

I wouldn’t expect you to read up the whole campaign, as I’ll try to provide a quick synopsis of past events to whoever is interested in taking over Kitt.

I was planning to run Kitt as an NPC, as she’s important to the campaign, but I haven’t been able to give her any limelight since Laraqua had to drop out and so I’d much rather recruit a new player.

If you aren’t interested, then I hope that you find another game to join in soon. :)

BTW: I’m 36, but I’ve no problem at all having younger players on board.

Return to “Players Looking For Games”