Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Kranix
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

Newbie looking for CoC game.

Post by Kranix »

Hi all,

My roleplaying experience is limited to some dnd, but after reading up on the CoC I figure I wanna try my hand in a different genre of roleplaying.

Basically I don't know the rules but I'de really like to try it out. My work schedule doesn't allow for alot of face to face playing, but on a board format like this, plenty of time!

If anyones looking for a new addition to their game and is willing to give me a hand with the rules, let me know.

Thanks,
-Kranix
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Newbie looking for CoC game.

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Kranix! If you're looking for a game, Chapter 3 of Zombie Apocalypse is starting soon. It's a modern Blood Brothers (B-movie, generally non-Mythos horror) game that takes place in the early stages of a worldwide zombie outbreak with other nasty surprises thrown in. Though it's been running for a long time and two chapters have been completed, this is the perfect time to join. Dozens of characters have just been added, and new players can pick them up with no prior knowledge of the story required. I've brought in players before who didn't know the CoC rules, so that's no problem either. The early parts of Chapter 3 are going to be like a tutorial that will help you learn the rules you need to know, and I'll give you all the help you need.

The characters are all pre-generated, so you won't need to worry about character generation rules at all. The game is highly lethal, and because of this each player is encouraged to play multiple characters. If you want to check it out, the link is here: http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=90
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Airbornexo
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Re: Newbie looking for CoC game.

Post by Airbornexo »

If your interested in a modern game come join the excellent LA Skinner scenario (its at the bottom of the modern games - check it out). We need good agents!

Cheers, Hal

Return to “Players Looking For Games”