New CoC player looking for a game.

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
FalafelKing
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

New CoC player looking for a game.

Post by FalafelKing »

I'm new to Call of Cthulhu, but I am interested in playing some game scenarios through this forum. If anyone is interested in me let me know. I will be able to post at least once a day, so don't worry about me slowing up a game. Thanks!
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Re: New CoC player looking for a game.

Post by OathinBlood »

I have a game called Dissonance running that you might be interested in, even though it doesn't involve the Cthulhu Mythos. Check out the thread in Existing Games Looking for Players if you're interested, and welcome to Yog-Sothoth!
FalafelKing
Layman
Layman

Post by FalafelKing »

OathinBlood wrote:I have a game called Dissonance running that you might be interested in, even though it doesn't involve the Cthulhu Mythos. Check out the thread in Existing Games Looking for Players if you're interested, and welcome to Yog-Sothoth!
Thanks! I'll check it out.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by amarriner »

Hi there,
I'm a new keeper trying to recruit players for a new game (possibly campaign if the players want that).

The thread is here:
http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtop ... f=39&t=981

Read through it and post there if you're interested. Welcome to the forums! I'm pretty new here myself, but I've been able to get into a few games and everyone here is really helpful.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
FalafelKing
Layman
Layman

Post by FalafelKing »

If anyone needs a player I am still available. I have offered to participate in 2 games, but the keepers haven't gotten back to me, so I'm not playing anything yet.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

You're definitely in my game, it just hasn't started yet. I'm waiting a little to see if we get any more players and if OathinBlood (and Zombiedla) are in for sure. Sometimes it just takes a bit to get a game started here. I definitely want to get my game started, though. Haven't forgotten about you! :)
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
FalafelKing
Layman
Layman

Post by FalafelKing »

amarriner wrote:You're definitely in my game, it just hasn't started yet. I'm waiting a little to see if we get any more players and if OathinBlood (and Zombiedla) are in for sure. Sometimes it just takes a bit to get a game started here. I definitely want to get my game started, though. Haven't forgotten about you! :)
No problem, I totally understand.

I'm going to limit myself to participate in up to 3 games at any one time, so it looks like I can still take on one more. Currently I am signed up for amarriner's and oathinblood's games, but if anyone else wants a player I am ready and willing. :)
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

If the offer still stands, we could use a special agent to an LA scenario. Check out and decide!

A group of federal agents and an LAPD taskforce is trying to stop a madman roaming the hills of the gorgeous city of Los Angeles.
The news report of new finds and of maffia related shootings at a central LA hospital. For leads and more information on this news bulletin check out our webpage at NightEye, bringing you the truth.

Link: http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtop ... =89&t=1070

Cheers!
/ Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)

Return to “Players Looking For Games”