Experienced Player looking for game

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Yakumo
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

Experienced Player looking for game

Post by Yakumo »

I'm looking for a game in any era, I have modern and classic experience. I don't know what games are open right now, but I am up for anything so even if someone is looking for players for a short one shot or something, I know oathinblood ran the haunting and I think I saw him mention he wanted to run Edge in Darkness.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Re: Experienced Player looking for game

Post by Mr. Handy »

I'm not sure when OathinBlood is going to run Edge of Darkness, but he's running a modern (non-Mythos) apocalyptic survival game called Dissonance now and he'll probably be able to fit you in. We've still got room in Zombie Apocalypse for a few more new players if you're interested. It's modern survival horror and non-Mythos too, though there are similar elements to the Mythos in it.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by OathinBlood »

I do eventually want to run Edge of Darkness and will be more than glad to have you play, but at the moment I'm really just concentrating on Dissonance, a post-apocalyptic/alternate history game with Lovecraftian themes but no mythos. I'd love to have you on another game I plan to run soon though. It's Kult meets Sorcerer meets Call of Cthulhu meets Franz Kafka. Check it out here.
Yakumo
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

Post by Yakumo »

Well, I put my two cents in within that thread. I'll wait for you to start up that game. Mr. Handy, while Zombie apocalypse seems interesting, it seems a bit intensive for me right now, so I'll pass on that.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

That's okay. Zombie Apocalypse can be very involved, so I understand if you want to sit it out. I might be playing in OathinBlood's new game, though, and I'll definitely be in Edge of Darkness.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years

Post by Raiko »

I’m currently looking for a single player to take over Kitt Knight, our glamorous female pilot in Beyond the Mountains of Madness.

See this thread for details.

We’ve been playing for a long time, but this is actually quite a good time to join in as the expedition has only just reached Antarctica (this is an optional start point for a shorter adventure).

I wouldn’t expect you to read up the whole campaign, as I’ll try to provide a quick synopsis of past events to whoever is interested in taking over Kitt.

I was planning to run Kitt as an NPC, as she’s important to the campaign, but I haven’t been able to give her any limelight since Laraqua had to drop out and so I’d much rather recruit a new player.

If you aren’t interested, then I hope that you find another game to join in soon. :)

Return to “Players Looking For Games”