Page 1 of 1

OOC - Message Board

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:40 am
by Dave Syrinx
Do you have something for sale? Need a room?
Or just company?
Stop by and say hi!

Discussions that are off topic to the game will be had here. Suggestions and complaints are gladly accepted as well.

Cheers!
/Dave - Your Host

Re: OOC - Message Board

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:03 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Did I mention I'm running this game at The Asylum as well?

The Asylum is currently Closded admissions, but two patients players have chosen to work for Karotechia and the Libretto.

Name: Marga Maritz
Affiliation: Libretto, branch:_____________
Current Location: En route Oklahoma City

Played by: Rona

Codename: Banath
Faction: Karotechia

Played by: Garathil

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:07 pm
by Dave Syrinx
And, as I've said before: I'm no author, I borrow and steal ideas and try to make something I can call mine on the forums. Hopefully, you all will find it somewhat amusing. Through the ten years I've been doing this I believe I've improved my writing and English usage. Expect no masterpiece, but at least a big boom. :D

Enjoy, guys!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 am
by Mr. Handy
I'm still catching up, so I should be able to jump in tomorrow night.

Are we only allowed to read our own thread, seeing as we're in different factions?

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:35 am
by Dave Syrinx
Read any thread you like, Jon. No secrets.

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:09 pm
by ghill
Personally, I'm avoiding reading any threads other than my own factions, but that is me - and has more to do with not having the time than anything else :)

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:49 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Well, the mystery is greater if you avoid the threads of others too.

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:52 pm
by krzyspmac
I actually have the time, which is strange in its own. But I'm avoiding other threads as well. I like the mystery :)

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:24 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Guys, it is a mystery, then? I mean, it's not too thin a story?

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:47 pm
by krzyspmac
I'll tell you if I get alive from the building ;)

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:26 am
by Mr. Handy
In that case I'll avoid the other threads until the adventure is over. I also don't have time (in fact, I won't be able to get started tonight after all, as I'm still not caught up yet), and I'd also like to preserve the mystery.

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:35 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Just telling you guys, I'm not dead. Just crawling up from work and life in general. Friday will see an update to all threads. Thank you for being considerate.

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:28 pm
by krzyspmac
Don't worry. I personally forget a lot of things all the time ;)

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:09 am
by Dave Syrinx
Still, it bugs me when I want to do this properly and fails to keep a schedule. Starting to get on track with my other stuff now.

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:44 pm
by krzyspmac
How many hours went into your games? I just looked at your post count and it's crazy!

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:41 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Well Mr.H is the one who's the midnight oil fan on the site. I'm just a mere post once-in-a-while kind'o guy. :D
It's funny how when you have time, you can post a neat number of posts and when you try to keep it up, you seem to have no time at all :| .

Late evenings and some nights have been spent on the boards. And I am a teacher so I have a few vacations per year to spend gaming.

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:49 pm
by krzyspmac
Mr. H.! 24k posts. I mean... I don't even know what to say :D

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:48 am
by Mr. Handy
Thanks! :D Of course, all of those posts were over a period of nearly ten years. It works out to a little over seven posts per day on average.

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:50 pm
by krzyspmac
Then it's the tenacity that is to be applauded ;)

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:00 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Tennacity is one thing. Having a skewed view on what I'm able to keep afloat is another. As fun as it would be to keep this game going, I can't find myself to properly immerse myself. It's sad to start things and only just begin them to realize it's a good plan. Then to fulfill it all takes more than planning.

Too many small things not related to gaming make my effort a too much an uphill battle.

Sorry guys, but I'm stepping down and will only stay on as a player on the forums.

Apologies once more.

/Dave

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:39 am
by Mr. Handy
That's okay, I understand. It's better to call it now than to keep muddling along for months before having to end it anyway.

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:01 pm
by ghill
Shame. But also totally understandable.