[IC - BOSTON] From Savannah to Los Angeles

A decade ago, a band of occult investigators battled against the summoning of an ancient and monstrous evil. They failed. Now you must piece together the puzzle and finish what they could not. The stakes are high, and so is the price to pay. Can you do it?

Moderator: Overlord87

Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 4 months

Re: [IC - BOSTON] From Savannah to Los Angeles

Post by Overlord87 »

"Very well... I'll have Frank prepare the plane for the voyage to Los Angeles. The departure will be... on the morning of the third day from today. Thank you again for all your efforts, gentlemen, Dr. Chastain", she shakes your hands in turn.

Father Flanagan announces that he'll retire from the investigation. He cannot stand the violence, he made a vow after his years in the Great War, and therefore he thinks best to give you his blessings and return to the life in his parish. He shakes your hands and speaks for a few minutes before entering one of the black cars prepared by Janet to accompany you to town. This is the last you see of him.
Spoiler:
OOC:   If everyone's OK with it, I'll move things on to Los Angeles. Tell me if there's something in particular you still wish to do in Boston, though.  
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

Post by carnage_lee »

OOC:   Yep let's move on :)  
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,I'm ready to proceed too.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
RhinoRat
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 7 years 9 months

Post by RhinoRat »

Cameron

"Mrs. Winston-Rogers, I hate to come across as crude, but if we could have some additional expense money...I think some shotguns could be helpful, and money to spread around for bribes or rewards could speed along our search. Perhaps one of the others could act as a purser of sorts."
OOC,Other than that I am all set too.
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 4 months

Post by Overlord87 »

"Sure, that's not a problem. Thomas will handle it before your departure."

You shake hands and agree to meet again at the hangar on the chosen day. The next part of your investigation is about to begin.
Spoiler:
OOC:   Consider that you have available 500$ for any expense, or bribing, you need to do here or in Los Angeles. If Cameron wants to buy some weapons, he'll be able to do so and transport them on the private airplane. Just send me the list.  
Continues in: Welcome to L.A.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Aside from the shotguns, I'd like to get a handgun for myself, something I can hide in my purse. There are places we can't bring shotguns without getting funny looks. I've also gotten some basic practice and pointers in while in Boston, which accounts for my two new points in Firearms.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

Post by carnage_lee »

OOC:   I agree... shotguns aren't going to be all that useful - can't be carried openly (or hidden easily) for a start. Christopher has availed himself of a firearm.  

Return to “Eternal Lies (Trail of Cthulhu)”