IC-Ep 3-The Ides of March(Everyone else)

Story, Lucius, and Brook are captured by Scaevola and his guards, and only Elizabeth escapes. As the sun rises on the Ides of March, she tries desperately to get help to rescue her friends. However, they have a dilemma: they cannot mount a rescue mission and stop Scaevola's plot at the same time.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: IC-Ep 3-The Ides of March(Everyone else)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Caelia made the gesture with her free hand, but the guards just shook their heads. The one who held her spoke quietly in Egyptian as he ushered her towards the open gates.
Caelia Alba,"You have betrayed the Brotherhood," he said. "Do not try to use it as a shield. [b]Akana[/b] was right to suspect you of treachery. Our master shall judge you when he returns."
OOC,Everyone can hear [b]Caelia[/b] shouting other than possibly [b]Decius[/b] and [b]Artemis[/b], who must succeed at a Listen roll to hear her. [b]Marcus[/b], if you hurry and you choose to approach, you can reach the area in front of the gates at the end of this round, but you will be able to do nothing else after you get there. [b]Titus[/b], you can get halfway there from where you are. [b]Decius[/b] and [b]Artemis[/b], you are currently about a third of the way along the side of the estate's perimeter wall, and it would take you two rounds to reach the corner. It would then take another two if you wanted to head for the gate. Everyone else is currently behind the hill and would take three rounds to reach the gate. You can all reach the top of the hill this round.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Ritterton
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 8 years 7 months

Post by Ritterton »

[Spoiler-Button] Listen roll [dice]0[/dice] against 50% - and yet another fail...lordy! :lol: :cry: [/Spoiler-Button]

The cool night air sent a chill over Artemis' shoulders and neck. He paused for a moment and then continued onward.
andyw666
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 14 years 5 months

Post by andyw666 »

OOC,[b]Lupus[/b] has a [i]Listen[/i] skill of 25% and rolls... [dice]0[/dice]
andyw666
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 14 years 5 months

Post by andyw666 »

Lupus spins, readying his bow and an arrow. "Brother, I hear something amiss. The young lady at the front gate is in trouble. I think we are needed there."

Lupus starts running back towards the front gate.
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Post by aine »

Caelia stops walking, if she can, to delay the inevitable. "So are you going to throw me in a cell like a common slave? Or can I at least have the freedom of the villa until Scaevola returns?"
Status roll,(70%) Caelia attempts to use her status to gain some leniency (Roll:83)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

The guard spoke to Caelia in Egyptian again as he hustled her through the gates, overpowering her in spite of her dragging her feet.
Caelia Alba,"That will be up to [b]Akana[/b]," he said. "She is in charge while the master is away."
The other guard followed them through the open gates, back onto the estate's grounds. Marcus ran for them as fast as he could, but the gates slammed in his face.
OOC,Resistance Table roll (Guard's STR 13 vs. [b]Caelia[/b]'s STR 9: 70% chance) to drag [b]Caelia[/b] through the gate without help: [dice]0[/dice] [b]Marcus[/b]'s Listen roll (70% skill): [dice]1[/dice] [b]Marcus[/b], you may click the first two spoiler buttons for [b]Caelia Alba[/b], and you may also click the spoiler button for the guard between them, and read their contents. However, you may not click the two most recent spoiler buttons for [b]Caelia Alba[/b] unless you succeed at an Other Language: Egyptian roll. It has a 0!% base skill, but I'll increase that to 05% since you heard it so clearly due to the critical success on your Listen roll. [b]Caelia[/b] is moving to the thread linked below:
Trapped
OOC,Everyone else is moving to the thread linked below:
Alea Iacta Est
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 3”