The Zero Room - OOC Chat Thread

Rome, 44 BC: The long and bloody civil war is over, and Julius Caesar has emerged triumphant as the undisputed ruler of Rome. The Republic appears to have been saved, but all is not right. Dark schemes and intrigues abound, and unimaginable horror lurks behind the scenes. The Time Lord and his companions, along with various people living in Rome, are caught up in the middle of it all. Can they unravel the mystery before chaos consumes everything?

This is Classic Doctor Who meets Cthulhu Invictus, the fourth of a series of connected adventures set in different eras and locations that started with The Terror Out of Time, The Ninth Planet, and The Shadow Over Dunwich.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Re: The Zero Room - OOC Chat Thread

Post by DrPeterson »

It's a shame I missed the end game, but the combination of trying to stem the rising tide of international fascism, my paralysis recuperation and divorce kind of kept me away from these recreational corners of the internet.

The latter two have been dealt with, so now I have a bit more time to schwifty again.

But first to read the conclusion of the adventure.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Wow, I was touched by the ending.
Thank you for that, Mr. H and crew!
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

You're welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's always an emotional moment when a companion leaves, especially when he's been around for years of real time since the beginning of the campaign.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “The Brotherhood of Death”