Wild dog

You are not alone in the war against the Mythos. The problem is, neither is the Mythos. A game heavily influenced by the X-files, investigation and conspiracies.

Moderator: kabukiman

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Wild dog

Post by ghill »

OOC:   It probably would have made more sense to have two separate threads for this. Subjectively, because in the time its taken to ask a few questions and send a text. Paula has jumped onto a train to meet Paulus, there then followed a further 20 minute train journey to the town of Senhora da Hora, a taxi journey to the young man's house, a further short wait and another car journey and then a walk down the track to the car. Kabukiman will have to confirm, but I expect Parker should be sending his text well before anything goes down and even now wouldn't be that far behind us, depending on how slow the train was from where the kids were picked to where the director got on.  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years

Post by kabukiman »

I'm very sorry, I was out for several days and no net.
About the time: Parker finished the interrogation about 30 minutes latter after Paula left. f he goes by train, he must wait for another full hour before he gets a new train (at that hour of the nigth there are only trains in each hour, and this only at friday and saturday). Or he could get a taxi. Even if he gets a taxi, he would never get on time at the house of the young man at the same time they were, but he could get at the time of the cerimony. He will pay a huge pile of money by portuguese standarts, but that is not a problem I think :P
But you are free to find some other creative solution as long as it makes sense.
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 9 years 3 months

Post by drone232 »

OOC:   I think that it would be best to take the taxi and, since you said that I should arrive at the time of the ceremony, I should arrive right where the last post concerning the ceremony was. Right when the shots started flying and the insanity strated to be rolled.  
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC:   I did think Parker had the Hire car. But even if not surely he can simply take the taxi to the hire car, which is either where Paula met the kids or at the station where the kids got on the train. Probably doesn't make much difference in the scheme of things, but does mean we have a second car.  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: Actually, it makes a a big diference. If you take a taxi to the scene of the crime, the taxidriver can be a witness that he have take an american to the place where something weird happened. If Parker goes in a rent-a-car, ther is no witness.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OOC:   i meant with regards when he gets there.  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Parker:

Parker is cursing his luck, being forced to drive at this hour. Even with Paula's instruction he is not sure that he is in the right road: all he sees are trees. And suddenly, he sees two cars stopped; one he is sure was the car Paula rented. The other must be the one that they were following. As soon as he stops, he hear several shots.

Paula:
OOC: With insanity, you are very limited in your actions: run away, scream, or something very basic.

Paulus
Paulus after shooting the young one, he is saving the director
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by drone232 »

Agent Parker, upon hearing the gun shots, draws his pistol
OOC:   I assume he has a pistol  
. He then proceeds to run towards the sound of the gunshots while trying to remain hidden amongst the shadows with his head down low.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Paula screams and flees in panic, running back the way she came.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Parker sees suddenly a giant screaming in his direction.

OOC: Paulus: you are free to act.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Grabbing the director by his arm Paulus turns tail and runs back in the direction he came dragging the director with him. He hopes Paula's fear will carry her to safety.

Keep your mouth shut and don't struggle or I'll leave you for whatever that is. He shouts at the man, gesturing with back over his shoulder.
OOC:   Paulus, does not look back, he figures the Director is the best source of information, everything else can be sorted out at a later date, but not if either of them is dead.  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Paulus

You hear an awful screaming behind you ... and then silence.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Paulus takes a firmer grip on the director and pulls him along. "I've said it already. RUN!!"

[ic-think]Where the hell is Paula?[/ic-think]
OOC:   Did the scream sound male or female.  
Last edited by ghill on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by drone232 »

OOC:   What do you mean Parker sees a giant screaming in his direction? Do you mean I see Agent Paula screaming because she is pretty tall? Or is it a giant person or perhaps creature that is giant? Either way...  
Agent Parker raies his pistol and aims at the screaming giant, not firing until he can determine what it is.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

When she sees the pistol, Paula turns around and runs back the other way in panic.
OOC,I'm pretty sure it's me you're seeing.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC1: Parker: yes, it's agent Paula but it's dark in a wood, so you don't see her face.
OOC2 Paulus: it was male, and it's probably the young that was summoning the thing.

Parker:
You see suddenly that the giant it's actually Paula that is in panic and screaming and starts running away from you, back from where she came.

Paulus:
The director starts running as fast as he can. And you hear Paula screaming in front of you and she is running in your direction , afraid of something she saw (and it's not the black mass, because that is behind you).
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Happy the director isn't struggling against him Paulus holsters his gun to have both hands free and continues to run in the direction of the car. He wants to put as much distance between himself and the black mass as possible, at least until he understands what the hell is going on.
OOC:   If he see's Agent Paula, Paulus will yell at her to get back to the car. The same if he sees and identifies Agent Parker.  
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by drone232 »

Agent Parker yells out her name, lowers his gun, and attempts to sprint after her while checking the sides for agent Paulus or any one esle that may be here.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Paula turns around again, running back the way she came.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Paula finally recovers her sense. Parker see Paulus running in his direction, with the director.

Return to “Delta Green- Cell P”