Wild dog

You are not alone in the war against the Mythos. The problem is, neither is the Mythos. A game heavily influenced by the X-files, investigation and conspiracies.

Moderator: kabukiman

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Wild dog

Post by ghill »

OOC:   Can we assume we have arrived at the Souza's home without incident? Also Sutah is this an Arabic name/word?  
Paulus, parks the car in the street a short distance from Souza's home. Then gestures for the others to climb out of the car leaving the director to stew in the back seat.

"I'm going to suggest we break into the man's house and pull anything relevant. I think I shot Souza and it looked as though the black mass turned on him, but there is no way of knowing if he or it are still around. So...this can't be subtle, we need to be in and out as quickly as we can. Anything, which might be of interest we grab and take, be particularly on the look out for travel documents and computers. We'll grab some bin bags or shopping bags and we just throw everything in it. If anything goes wrong we head out the back, dump the bags in the first bin you see and we meet up back at the car, which we can park to the rear of the house. Oh and we're going to have to take the director with us."
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Post by drone232 »

If there are occupied homes nearby Souza's then we hae to be at least subtle enough to not sound like we're robbing the place.
States Agent Parker
OOC:   Are there occupied homes or any pedestrians visible near Souza's? Also, if there are then an interrigation is also an order.  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by kabukiman »

You return without any incident. There are very few cars (but it's near dawn, when you arrive at Souza's house); when you are in a street near you actually see farmers going to the fields.

OOC: Roll arabic to see if it is an arab word. Then one of you roll luck to see if there is anyone in the street of Souza's house. And yes, the houses near are occupied. If you pass the test, then make the locksmith roll to enter without problems.

The director:
"I don't know what was that creature. I cannot imagine how Souza could have contacted such a thing. Maybe it's some mutated creature that he has created in a lab and follow him? I don't know".
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

During the car ride, Paula tried to treat her leg injury, but the quarters were just a little too cramped. "I'll bring the director along," she says when they arrive. "Let's move fast."
OOC,First Aid roll (60% skill) treating my leg injury: [dice]0[/dice] Other Language: Arabic roll (1% base skill) to identify the word "Sutah": [dice]1[/dice] I'll let someone who actually has 85 Luck instead of 50 make the roll. ;)
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by drone232 »

OOC:   My Arabic is 1% and so [dice]0[/dice],and my luck is 85% (which is a heck of a lot better) and so [dice]2[/dice]  
Agent Parker feels very lucky about no one noticing us breaking into this man's house.
[dice]1[/dice]
OOC:   Ignore this roll, it won't let me edit it out of the post for some reason  
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Arabic (43%) [dice]0[/dice]

I seem to remember it meaning something like spear says Paulus as he fiddles with the lock.
OOC:   Well that is what Google says anyway.  
Locksmith (48%) [dice]2[/dice]

The lock flips with a click and Paulus opens the door and steps through gun in hand he stands still for a moment trying to catch any out of the ordinary noises in the house. Hearing nothing he moves towards the rear of the house where he hopes to find the kitchen and some bags they can throw anything they can find into.

Listen (70%) [dice]1[/dice]
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Paulus remember that "Sutah" is the way that is pronounced the name of the god "Seth" (more or less, since the ancient Egyptians didn't written their vowels).

Paula: you loose another hp.

Paulus and Parker make a spot hidden roll to see if you find something interesting...
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Paulus Stuffs a black bin liner into Parker's hands. "You take upstairs and I'll do downstairs?"

Paulus searches is quick and methodical, he's more concerened with grabbing anything which might be of interest even if only incidental a credit card bill is as important to him as a some super secret document.

Spot Hidden: [dice]0[/dice]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"My leg injury is getting worse," whispers Paula. "That creature must have done something to me. I tried to take a look at it in the car, but I couldn't do much. Can one of you take a look at it?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Paulus hurries over. "Your going to have to drop your pants it'll attract attention if I have to rip them open." he says with a smirk. He then quickly and methodically bandages Paula's injury.

First Aid (52%) [dice]0[/dice]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Paula lowers her pants. "Plus, do you have any idea how hard it is to find clothes in my size?" she says.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Paulus find a laptop, several books, and bills. When he return to Paula and help her, he find a small black ooze (the size of a finger), that is in Paula leg.

OOC: I'm waiting for Parker rolling the spot hidden.
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by drone232 »

OOC:   Spot Hidden 60%  
OOC:   I roll [dice]0[/dice]  
Agent Parker dilligently and quietly works his way through files and drawers before spying something hidden and interesting.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Paulus looks at the blob of Ooze and slowly unfolds his lock knife. I reckon that has gotta come out Paula He glances around to see if there are any bottles of spirit in the room
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Get it out of me, fast!" says Paula, looking in panic at her leg. "Burn it if you have to!"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Parker find some bills, several printed papers and a small statue of a snake. (in stone, the size of a hand)

Paulus find some alcohol.
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by drone232 »

Agent Parker equips his flashlight and flicks it on to read the documents discovered. He also picks up and examines the small snake statue. He is so focused on what he is studying that he is oblivious to the dilemma of his friends.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Paulus grabs the nearly full bottle of absolute vodka from the side table pours a generous tot over the blade of his knife and an even larger splash over Paula's leg. He then hands the bottle of vodka to her. "Help yourself" he says with a smile. He then grabs a nearby pillow and hands it over "When I start digging I don't want you clenching and gritting your teeth, last thing I need is big girl like you fainting on me, so you scream into that pillow all you want"

He then places a firm hand on her leg above where the black mass is and starts to dig it out.
OOC:   Can you describe the black mass? How deep in Paula's legs is it? Is it a hard mass like a splinter, or soft like jelly?  
Last edited by ghill on Sat May 14, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Paula nods and takes a swig of vodka. "Do it!" she says, biting down on the pillow and preparing for the worst. She knows that she's very tough, and whatever temporary pain this causes won't be as bad as what the creature has already done and is still doing to her.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: It's more like a consistent jelly. It's trying to make a hole in her leg and since it's so small, it has difficulty to "travel." Roll knife.

Return to “Delta Green- Cell P”