OOC

You are not alone in the war against the Mythos. The problem is, neither is the Mythos. A game heavily influenced by the X-files, investigation and conspiracies.

Moderator: kabukiman

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Re: OOC

Post by kabukiman »

All the legit stuff will be delivered in the hotel in Cairo. To get the illegal material you will go to the desert in a point to find the dealer as soon as you get the coordinates.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

I'm very sorry for being so slow lately, but I'm being terribly busy. As soon as I have more time we will return at full speed.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

I'm back. Sorry for being away, but I was terrible busy.
Do you want to still play the game? I understand if you have lost the interest after being away for so much time. But if you agreed, we could continue..
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back! Yes, I'd like to keep playing.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

So, to fast forward this a little bit, you are meeting your contact.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

The weapons don't have anything to do with what you will find: you asked for weapons, you got them.

Each of you, have a budget of 1000$. BUT you can use bargain to get a better price, with a bonus of 20% (because one of you know actually arab, and you have left a good impression). Each of you can roll bargain for each product you want (so, if one of you want a makarov, and a ak-47, he will roll twice). If you fail the roll, you will buy by the price they asked. But if you succeed, the price will decrease in 10%. Then, in another turn, you can try to bargain again; if you succeed, another discount of 10% (from the new price, not the original one); if you fail, you don't get any new discount. And this will continue until you failed all the rolls.
Is this clear?
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

For the next few days I won't be able to post, so I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

I'm back, we can resume the game
ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by ghill »

So my understanding of the way Delta Green works is it goes all out to ensure the nature of our world and the existence of the mythos remains a secret. Which means as the Students and the students have all been exposed to the mythos we need to a) persuade them they didn't see what they thought they saw - extremely difficult. b) Dispose of their dead bodies in the desert.

Now I'm playing my Character as being the hardened CIA contractor who will do whatever he thinks is right for the 'mission' but I want to hear what others have to say.

Under certain circumstances, we could propose that Dr Fritz be considered a "friendly" but I don't think he really fits that description.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

We may be cold and ruthless at times, but we're not MJ-12. Perhaps we can come up with a plausible cover story for what happened, like the whole thing was a hoax and a publicity stunt, the creatures are just guys in monster suits, and so on.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Fritz and his brother are greedy, ambitious and lack normal ethics... but they are not cultists (they are actually the opposite, true believers in science). That's your decision.
It's the same with the kids.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

I think that works for the boys maybe, but not really Dr Fritz who clearly belibelieves what his brother says.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Yeah, we can deal with Fritz in some other way if he can't be convinced, but I'd rather not kill the kids. Maybe we can appeal to his scientific nature and convince him that there is no scientific proof of these claims, and that as a scientist he shouldn't accept them without said proof.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Drone is leaving the game. I will try to advertise to see if we get someone else. It's probably better a new character, what do you think?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Yes, that sounds good, though if the new player wants to take over the abandoned character, that's fine too.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 6 years 7 months

Post by HelplessBystander »

Hey, I’m taking over his character as a new addition to the game.
My Call of Cthulhu Campaigns:
Dead Men Walking (Looking for new members)
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Welcome HelplessBystander
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper

;)

Anyone mind doing a quick 2~3 sentence summary of the previous events? I’m still a confused. Sorry if I sound like I’m too lazy to read through the whole thing. It’s just slightly confusing me about where the plot is at that exact moment since I walked in halfway.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Briefing 1: “Yesterday, the Portuguese government informed us that an American citizen had been killed in their territory. They say it had been by some wild dog; the body had been found 3 days ago, but they had some difficulty to identify it. For sanitary reasons they had to burn the body and they have already found and killed the dog. The local news says there is a panic, and everyone is killing dogs on the spot, because they are afraid that tourism may be affected. Well, this is at least the official version.”
He pauses, drinks a bit of coffee and then continues:
“I have a contact in the Portuguese army. He made some inquiries and discovered that most of it is false. They basically killed the first dog they found and claimed it was the responsible. And my contact saw the first report of the autopsy: the body seemed to be digested by some acid and they found a black substance that seemed to move. That’s the real reason to burn the body. Any questions?”
He return to his coffee.

We went to Portugal where we discovered an orphanage where some kind of eugenics experiments were being conducted we followed the orphanage's director and saved him from a orphan who summoned some kind of black goo. The Director was arrested and handed over to A Cell. To other names were identified Alhireth-Othep and Cornelius Krammer.

Debried info: "We discovered also some interesting things about the two remaining associates. The Dutch has degree in medicine, he was a plastic surgeon in the 60's very famous. But then he changed his field. Or maybe not, since he was trying to develop some new technique that wasn't considered safe. And he travel a lot. I have some photos here to show you. About the other guy: until he creates the company he is non existent. We don't have a photo of him, no record. And with the 80's he stopped moving. He lives here in the USA in a mansion. But I discovered something interesting: he managed to create a lab there. And even better, there is not a single camera there. It seems a bit odd, isn't it?"

"Cornelius, was financing an archaeology expedition in Egypt. South of Egypt in the desert. He has also a brother, some guy who got rich with the diamond business. I wonder why a geneticist would be so interested in digging old places. Oh, but you will find this even more interesting: even if it is all legal, it's also very secret. He paid that expedition from his own pocket and tried to avoid any contact with his own company, like if he didn't wanted that his subordinates... or associates knew what he was doing. What do you think?"

We went to Egypt where we discovered and disrupted the dig which was being led by Dr Fritz Kramer brother of Cornelius he was following clues given to him by his brother who reckoned Alhireth-Othep is a snake man. Now we are here.
HelplessBystander
Keeper
Keeper

Awesome. Thanks.

Return to “Delta Green- Cell P”