Wild dog

You are not alone in the war against the Mythos. The problem is, neither is the Mythos. A game heavily influenced by the X-files, investigation and conspiracies.

Moderator: kabukiman

ghill
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Wild dog

Post by ghill »

"Don't look at me" says Paulus, bugs and tracking devices are not something I typically carry through customs. Given time I could probably knock something up, but not without the right tools and kit. If I thought we had enough time I'd grab us an Apple Phone and set up the device location, but that isn't an option right now. All we can do is watch and wait.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Well, it was a nice thought," says Paula. "We'll just have to tail the cab the old-fashioned way if they leave in it."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 9 years 3 months

Post by drone232 »

Agen t Parker asks the boy's companions "what sort of medical tests did you recieve?"
OOC:   Can I use anytype of persuasion skill on these children?  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by kabukiman »

Parker:

OOC: yes, you can

Paulus and Paula:

After a while, you see the younger man to open the door, join the taxi, pay him and send him away. After being sure that he left, he returns to the house, but doesn't close the door; he returns with a very big plastic bag, that seems to have something very heavy inside and put it in a car that is near; he returns to the house turn off the lights and then get out with the same bag that the director had and goes to the car.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

"I seem to be making a habit of this" Says Paulus "but follow that car!"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

When the director and the other man emerge from the house, Paula discreetly takes picutres with her cell phone of them and their car. "Sure thing," says Paula, "but maybe it's better if you drive. I'm not very good."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

OK, says Paulus quickly slipping out of the car and dropping into the drivers seat.
OOC:   Can I just confirm again what time of night it is? How busy are the roads?  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: Only the young man (with a very heavy bag and the bag of the director) leaves the house; you don't see the director.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Ok Paula decision time watch the house, or follow the man. I reckon follow the man, because he's got the directors bag which I'm assuming holds the incriminating evidence if there is any?
kabukiman wrote:with a very heavy bag and the bag of the director.
OOC:   When you say heavy bag - do you mean a suitcase a rucksack, sports bag, bin-bag? Is it the sort of thing I could stuff a body into?  
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"We have to follow him," says Paula. "I suppose I could always get out of the vehicle and watch the house on foot, but it's probably too risky with little to gain. We know where the director is. We can let Parker know, and he can get down here when he's done at the police station."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: It's night, you don't see well, but yes, it could have an human adult body.
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by drone232 »

I would first like to psychoanalyze the children based on their behavior so far
OOC:   Psychoalysis is 50% [dice]0[/dice]  
Parker directs his next statement to the two wary children who have been uncooperative "Don't worry, nothing you say will get you into any kind of trouble, we're all friends here. I only want to learn as much as I can about the orphagange you're staying at. I promise you that it will be all for the best if you speak"
OOC:   This will serve as my persuasion attempt and my persuade skill is 30% [dice]1[/dice]  
OOC:   Tell me once there is nothing more I can gather so that the interview may end  
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

The girl says in a low voice, and not looking at you, like if she was ashamed.
"Some of us have some... deformities. Things that are not normal. So they made test to see what was the reason for that of if we would got worse. At least that is what they told us"
drone232
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by drone232 »

"May I see these deformities" Asks Agent Parker and if not then can you describe them. I'm only trying to help you.
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Eyes,[b]Agent Paula[/b] did tell us about the strange eyes, is this something which would be apparent to [b]Agent Parker[/b] as he is sitting directly across from these kids.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Parker,she noticed that they were strange, but she couldn't understand how
The girl don't look at you, she is very red. The boy pull his hair, and you see he don't have any hair! It's a wig. And he says:
"I don't have any hair in the body. "

Looking with more atention, you see that his eyebrowss are painted. And he don't have any eyelashes. The girl has eyelashes and her eyebrows seem natural, so her problems must be another.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

Paula and Paulus:
The man put the big bag inside the car, starts the engine, and drives. He only go for secondary roads, few houses and lot's of woods. After near 30 minutes, he stops the car in a forest.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"He just might have killed the director and have his body in that bag," says Paula. "If he figures the director's cover is blown, he won't want anything tying back to him. These backwoods would be a good spot to bury a corpse."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
ghill
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ghill »

Paulus. turns off the car lights as he parks the car in the middle of the track the young man drove down blocking his escape by car, then he leans over and pops out a fuse so the car lights don't come on when they exit the car. Turning to Paula he smiles Shall we go and see what the young man is upto. He's not seen us before I don't think so we could just be two youngish lovers out for a private fumble in the woods?

Paulus reaches out to wrap his arm around Paula's waist making sure she can see he has already drawn his pistol and intends to hide it behind her back.

OOC:   Dear Drone, hope your happy to continue the game after we get eaten :)  
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"That's a good cover," says Paula, getting out of the car and hiding her own weapon behind her back, which is plenty big enough to conceal both. "Of course, the director did see me and may have described me to him. I'm pretty unmistakable. I doubt there are any other giantesses around."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Delta Green- Cell P”