IC-Ep 4-Padded Cell(Tinker only)

The UNIT team members are split up and must flee from Dunwich for their lives. Elliot is captured by the Sea Devils and their hybrid offspring, and Brigadier Crichton organizes a raid to deal with the threat in Dunwich.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

IC-Ep 4-Padded Cell(Tinker only)

Post by Mr. Handy »

UNIT HQ - London, England
Unknown Time- Friday, September 6, 1985

Tinker awakened in a padded cell in UNIT's containment facility. She was still groggy, probably from the sedatives she had been given, and now she was locked up and unable to do anything to help. UNIT was apparently all set to storm Dunwich without her, and she had a bad feeling about their prospects if she wasn't there to help them.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Ep 4-Padded Cell(Tinker only)

Post by Mr. Handy »

The day passed in a blur. Dr. Kirby took several samples from and adminstered numerous tests on Tinker. Finally, just after dinner, Dr. Kirby and some UNIT soldiers came to her cell. "Tinker, we're about to head out to Dunwich," she told her. "I managed to convince the Brigadier to allow you to come with us, if you're willing. I think you might be able to help."

"Yes, I can be of great help," she said. "I'll come with you. Does this mean you believe me now?"

"I don't know, but I've seen enough strange things that I can't rule out that you are who you say you are. I can't arm you, but I'll get you some proper clothes."
OOC,You are moving to the thread linked below:
One If By Land
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 4”