IC-Ep 4-The Three Doctors(Tinker/Tobias/Salem/Gordon/Carla)

The UNIT team members are split up and must flee from Dunwich for their lives. Elliot is captured by the Sea Devils and their hybrid offspring, and Brigadier Crichton organizes a raid to deal with the threat in Dunwich.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Re: IC-Ep 4-The Three Doctors(Tinker/Tobias/Salem/Gordon/Car

Post by DetectiveSocks »

Salem thinks more deeply to himself about the biological advantages of having multiple hearts. Like cephalopods need two hearts to pump in high pressures under water, Tinker must be...

"Wow, you really are not from around here," Salem still laying on his side half awake.
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Salem saw that while most of Tinker's physiology was indistinguishable to that of a human, she did in fact have two hearts. Another advantage that occurred to him of having two hearts was that if anything happened to one of them, the other could keep you alive, which could prove extremely useful.

"Precisely what I've been saying, Dr. Shields," said Tinker. "I am Raymond MacIntyre, though I don't look the part any more. Go ahead, ask me anything. Ask me something only I would know. Well, and you. It wouldn't do much good to ask something I know if you didn't know it too."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

To bias goggles at the woman, he's never seen her before, how does she know who he is?. "Raymond? Did you just say you are him? This lady has a screw loose." But he looks at her with interest. "That means Raymond is no more then - did he die on the beach? And he never was actually Raymond Macintyre in the first place but you. Are you some sort of doppelganger? Is Story like you? I'm afraid we got separated in the caves."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Story is much like me, yes," said Tinker. "I'm not a doppelganger. I took a shotgun blast to the chest point blank in Horsham's shack. It was Horsham who did it. My body regenerated, and it took on a new appearance. We don't usually swap genders, but it has been known to happen. Raymond MacIntyre was never my real name, but I've worn it for so long I've gotten used to it. You can refer to me as The Tinker, the nickname I've had as UNIT's Technical Advisor. I'm still the same person I was before, but...different."

"She's definitely not right in the head," said Dr. Kirby, "but she seems to believe what she's saying."

"I'm right here, Valerie. Please don't speak as though I'm not."

"I'm sorry...Tinker. I...I just don't know what to do with you. We're going to have to lock you up, at least overnight. Maybe the Brigadier will soften in the morning."
OOC,If you want to do anything else tonight, please let me know. Otherwise, I plan to move things forward to the next morning on Sunday.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
TheVaultTech
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 5 months

Post by TheVaultTech »

Carla's quite used to oddities in UNIT, and this is just another one. She doesn't give a wink to the madness going around her. She steps away from her current quarry and leans against the wall nearest to the door, holding her rifle in her arms- not prepared but not entirely relaxed either.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,[b]Tinker[/b] is moving to the thread linked below.
Padded Cell
OOC,Everyone else is moving to the thread linked below.
Briefing
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Episode 4”