IC-Ep 4-The Thing That Should Not Be(Chad/Leonek/Tobias)

The UNIT team members are split up and must flee from Dunwich for their lives. Elliot is captured by the Sea Devils and their hybrid offspring, and Brigadier Crichton organizes a raid to deal with the threat in Dunwich.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Re: IC-Ep 4-The Thing That Should Not Be(Chad/Leonek/Tobias)

Post by aine »

"I know what you're thinking Leonek, but we can't go back. We need to give UNIT a full debrief of what we've seen, maps, people and such so they can coordinate an effective attack plan. It seems the brigadier knows what he's up against so I'm sure he's taken into account the survivability of the rest of the team." Tobias leans back and watches the road ahead, happy in the knowledge he has completed his own mission to a reasonable extent.
MikeTheMoose
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 11 years

Post by MikeTheMoose »

Chad follows up. "It's four hours back to the HQ, we might be able to get a new helicopter there if we need to make a rapid return for extraction. At a minimum we can get the equipment we need assault rifles and such, if we have to make a rapid return. I'm thinking A good old American bazooka would be ideal to fight Rover"
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek smiles at the thought of the rocket launcher.

"Aye-aye, sir!"

He puts the pedal to the metal as only the eighties allowed and tried to shave a little off the four hour drive.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Tobias isn't sure how he feels about another helicopter ride. ;) Or facing rover again.
ooc,I'm happy to move on.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

OOC:Same here
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
MikeTheMoose
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 11 years

Post by MikeTheMoose »

OOC: Yeah I'm done jibber jabberin'
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

The group arrived back at UNIT HQ just after 8:00 PM, where they were admitted quickly. The guards at the gate told them that Valerie Soames and Dr. Valerie Kirby had returned a short time ago in the Land Rover with an interesting prisoner, and that there would be a meeting in the Brigadier's office soon. They were directed to the main building, where they were provided with uniforms and, in Tobias's case, decent civilian clothes. After they changed, they went to the Brigadier's office, arriving just before Valerie Soames and Dr. Kirby.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
Best Laid Plans
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 4”