Under the Pyramids

Across the globe, ancient evil is stirring. Now, you and your trusted circle of colleagues must travel around the world, working against all odds to hold back the approaching horror. Foul monsters, brutal encounters, and obscure mysteries will take you to your limit and beyond. All the while, you and your fellow investigators must unravel the otherworldy mysteries scattered around the globe in order to push back the gathering mayhem that threatens to overwhelm humanity. The end draws near! Do you have the courage to prevent global destruction?

Moderator: Tabs

Quatermass
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 13 years

Re: Under the Pyramids

Post by Quatermass »

Turn 12 Encounter Phase - Rome

Influence Test 3 -1
[dice]0[/dice]
Reroll with Lucky Talisman
[dice]1[/dice]
Reroll with Lucky Ring
[dice]2[/dice]

That was close. Close Gate!!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Turn 13 Encounter Phase
While exploring the desert, Finn and Ruby come across a shimmering, rippling circle hanging in the air. Finn reaches out to touch it, and he suddenly finds himself in a mysterious tower. It consists of a maze of twisty little passages, all alike. He wanders around searching for a way to the top, but he can't find one. Eventually, he encounters an old man that looks strangely like him. "Hey, you're me!" he exclaims.

"Go away, you idiot!" says old Finn.

"Is that any way to talk to yourself?"

"I've been wandering alone in this hell for fifty years, and it's all your fault! Leave me alone!" The old man brushes past Finn and disappears around a corner. Finn sinks to his knees and sobs, knowing that he is trapped.
OOC,Lore roll (2 + 1[Improvement] = 3 dice), Other World Encounter: [dice]0[/dice] Influence roll (3 dice), Other World Encounter: [dice]1[/dice] Spending 1 Focus to reroll: [dice]2[/dice] Despair Condition gained. Well, I just doomed us all. :cry:
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Post by Tabs »

Turn 13 Mythos Phase, A Dark Path (green). Omen advances, 2 Eldritch tokens discarded, investigators lose the game.

The lightless temple beneath the Bent Pyramid has risen above the sands, and the insidious Nephron-Ka has returned.

Return to “Eldritch Horror”