The Korajan servant

Thousands of years ago, in the Hyborian age, a hero changed the world- Conan. But other heroes who have been forgetten existed, and this is their story.

Moderator: kabukiman

kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

The Korajan servant

Post by kabukiman »

She grabs you by the hand, and then says in a broken stygian:
-I don't have much time, they must think you are taking me. Some of your friends are in peril, so come with me quick, I need to show you something.

You notice that her skin is much darker than hiborian women (but not so much as stygian women), but her face show she is still form the northern people. She is of much stronger constitution than the locals (or the stygians), with a generous chest.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Re: The Korajan servant

Post by Priest »

Aelianus glances back and notes that Milosh seems aware and ready, also that Oz has swept one of the dancing girls into a hug and has moved to the center of the dance floor. Good!
Then he looks to the servant girl, and says in a whisper full of threat,"Okay wench lead on, but be aware any treachery and you will be first to die" with his left hand he grasps her to him...
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-I swear by Isthar that no treason will come from my lips! But I ask you to make an oath: After I show you the danger of the city, you will take me with you when you will escape from this acursed city.- she says anxious.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

"I swear by Mitra that when I leave you leave with me. Now girl why do you call this city accursed and what danger does it hold, for I swear that I have seen little to fear amongst its militia"
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-It's not the militia the threat, it's the god of the city and his servant. You see, in the middle of the city, there is a temple with an altar. In the altar lies the god of the city. When outsiders arrives, the priest look for them, he paralyze them with his gaze and decide who will be sacrificed.
After a w hile, walking in a maze of rooms, halls and corridors, you arrive at what you think it's the temple: the walls are in a different material than the rest of the city, in a black rock you don't recognize, like if it was much older, with some unknow carvings.
-Do not worry, the priest he still sleeping, he only awakes at night, like his god. Take a look, so you may see that I speak true. She enters and then you see it.

At the beggining, you see heads. Talking heads. Then you undesrtand: there is a mass of tentacles with heads. Thousands of them. I't seems impossible that they may be so much of them in such a space. You recognize some of the languages; hiborian languages, shemites, stygians; others not. And some are not even humans. Serpentmen. Apes. Species you don't know. They all scream for help.
-Help me!
-Kill me!
-Yhdf!
-Gruf!
-Zvq!

Roll sanity: if you fail, loose 1/d10. If you pass, loose 1d6.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Aelianus looks and instantly regrets it, "By Erliks balls, I think we had better warn the others. Come girl take me back to the festivities. I'll need a better weapon than this tiny blade"
Sanity Roll,70% 1d100: 43 [1d100=43] http://orokos.com/roll/243964 1d6 sanity loss 1d6: 5 [1d6=5] http://orokos.com/roll/243965
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

-Very well, but we must go quick, the priest is probably awaked now.

She guides you. You don't know if she is taking you by the right path, in this labirinth, everything seems the same, but you notice something: now it's nigth and there is a strange green litght everywhere instead of candles.
After some time, you start hearing strange sounds (human), like if a crowd was groaning. You finally arrive at the great hall and you see something amazing: everyone is making love in a huge franzy.

She says:

-I can help you to recover the weapons, but it will take longer, what do you prefer?
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Aelianus takes a look around at the orgy trying to spot Milosh and Oz.
Aelianus thinking:   If they are amongst that lot they will take some spotting let alone freeing.  
He turns to the girl,
"Weapons, yes take me to the weapons"
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

She grabs a bottle of wine, returns and takes another corridor. After some time she stops and say:
-After that door, there are two guards. I'l bring this bottle, and try to distract one of them; you will have to take care of the other, I cannot do anything more.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Aelianus grins, wolf like, and gives he a gentle pat on the behind, "Good girl" he whispers and pulls the short, but sharp, blade from his loincloth. He spits on the blade and test the edge with his thumb.
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

She goes moving as sexy as she can; she open the door, she bow and you hear:
-Goodnight dear masters, Master Vuc since you are in duty and cannot go to the ceremony, I have bring you this bootle, and ask you if you would give me the honour of spending some time to me?
-Why him and not me? -says a voice angry
-I didn't mean to show any disrespect sir- says her
-It's not her fault if she has such good taste. I'l go with her to the other room and you can get her as soon as I finish.
-Very well, but don't drink the wine of life, it wouldn't be fair!
-Do not worry, I'l leave something top you.

You hear a door opening and then silence.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Aelianus will creep to the door and listen.
OOC:   Could he tell from the voice how close the guard is to the door? does Aelianus think he could smash the door open into the guards face/back and knock him out?  
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: He is near; If you enter running, you will make a surprise attack, meaning he can't defend himself. In the second round it will be a normal combat.
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: Please roll combat style (57).
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

With a silent prayer to the gods, Aelianus crashes through the door, hoping to catch the guard off balance. The small, but sharp, blade held high. There are many ways to kill with a small knife and Aelianus, in his career has tried many of them.
OOC:   Combat Style (57) 1d100: 1 [1d100=1] http://orokos.com/roll/248861
I do believe that a critical?  
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: yes, so roll (1d4) and double the damage. And as the advantage of your combat style is scream, it means you enemy is paralyzed for another turn (he had 24, so he would have passed a normal power roll, but not this one).

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4759765/
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Taking full advantage of the moment Aelianus again stabs at the guard, hoping to finish him before he can alert his friend.
Damage,1d4 → [2] = (2) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4767227/ So 2 x 2 = 4 points of damage
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: Ok, you can attack him again, since he doesn't move.

The guard is taken by surprise, and is wounded and stays in shock with the situation....
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Eyes blazing with fury, Aelianus, slahes at the guard once more. He hisses a quiet curse as the small knife slices a bloody, but insignificant, line across the still suprised guard's cheek. At this rate, he thinks quickly, it will take all night to dispatch this fellow.
Damage,1d4 → [1] = (1) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4773813/
- Anais Nin
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper

Post by kabukiman »

OOC: New turn: You can attack him again and after it will be his turn.

Return to “The Memory of the World”