Page 1 of 1

Chapter two- the city

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:27 am
by kabukiman
After You see servants bringing food and drinks. You don't recognize the food: it's not meat (at least they are not cannibals!) but it tastes very well. The drinks are mostly perfumed wines, better than anything you ever drinked before. But you host sends away one of the servants with a plate full of a different drink and then explains:

- It had a wine with black lotus. It gives excelent dreams, but you would be sleeping in less than a minute, and you will missed all the fun.
After a while, a dance starts. And it seems quite boring. No naked girls (even if they don't have much cloths), with very delicate bodies, full of weird poses. On the other hand, several women are already near you, but they seem to be waiting for something.

Everyone make an insight roll (Oz, for you it's int+power).

Re: Chapter two- the city

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:01 pm
by Priest
Aelianus, Looks around his brow wrinkling,
Aelianus thinking:   Something odd is going on  
He puts his hand down to his loincloth and checks the small blade under cover of scratching an itch.
Insight,skill 60% 48 http://orokos.com/roll/241826

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:59 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Öz sits on one of the cushions and watches the tray of tranqs disappear.
Spoiler:
Result (FAILURE)
38 (Avg: 38,0)

(Total avg: 38,0)

Target was 22

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:44 pm
by Mr. Handy

Milosh is too distracted by the dancing women to notice much else.
OOC,Insight roll (52% skill): Failed: [url=http://darkandmoodyforums.com/cgi-bin/dm/YaBB.pl?action=logrolldisplay]rolled 66[/url]

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:55 am
by Priest
Aelianus, nudges Milosh and with little sign tries to draw his attention to the barbarian female, "See that one, the barbarian girl with the tanned skin?" he uses his eyes to indicate the girl, his voice a low, hissing whisper masked by the beat of the music, "She is trying to draw attention, and I don't think its out of lust"

As he whispers he continues to look around, "Something is wrong here, I don't like it one bit. Warn Oz he may need a weapon other than the one the females seem interested in"

Turning his gaze back to the girl he tries to make sense of her signals.

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:44 pm
by Mr. Handy

Milosh leans over and whispers to Öz: "It looks like the tan barbarian girl is signaling. Something may be about to happen. Be prepared to grab a weapon." He looks around to see if there are any loose spears or swords that can be grabbed in an emergency. Failing that, he still has his shield and can always bash an enemy with it,

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:57 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Öz squeezes the base of the chalice he holds and takes a last swig. "This will do just fine." He flexes the hand and salutes the dancing girls, swirling around. Faking a stagger to get some distance from his friends. In preparation he plans to bring down the chalice with brutal force at any threat coming their way.

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:34 am
by kabukiman
One of the girls stops the dance and joins the group, sitting in Oz lap. The other women gets furious with the luck of the dancing girl...
Nub and his men are getting drunk, but so most of the locals, and the women are starting to loose their modesty with the drink. Two start to touch Milosh muscles...
The servant girl makes a gesture to Aelianus to come to her (she is in a corner)

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:25 pm
by Priest
Aelianus, touches Milosh's arm to get his attention then rises to his feet before taking unsteady steps towards the waiting servant girl. Using all his efforts to appear as though he has taken too much wine.

Reaching her he stumbles to a seated position opposite, "Now girl" he whispers, "What is it you want me to know?"

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:31 pm
by kabukiman
Aelianus: go to the "The Korajan servant" thread

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:18 pm
by Mr. Handy

Milosh laughs heartily, flexing his muscles for the girls. While he appears to be simply enjoying himself, he still remains alert to his surroundings.

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:23 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Sensing the trouble the other friends have shown, Öz drops his chalice and embraces the girl that gives him the dance of wolves and braces her entirely in a bear hug, keeping her from wriggling away. He whispers in her ear. "Still, creature. Still." While keeping the girl in a vice, Öz gets up using her as a shield, close to the chest and dance away from the center of the room to a corner. He buries his face in her neck, biting at the skin as if to almost penetrated the outer layer.

To the onlookers it might look like a barbarian dance. Or maybe not.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:32 pm
by kabukiman
Oz:
The girl avoids a scream but then seems to resign herself: she is probably thinking that the barbarians outside the city have a strange behaviour.

Milosh:
The two girls start kissing you and undress their cloths: you see they have very fragile and delicate bodies, with their yellow skin. One of them try to put you in top of her, no doubt of what she pretends...
What you see in your surrounding is easy: the party is transforming in a huge orgy, withe everyone joining in pairs, triple and sometime more; you get amazed with the kind of combination they can make. This is indeed a decadent people, only isolation have kept them safe.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:52 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Öz glares at the writhing and slithering, lustful bodies. "Girl, stay close..." He mimics a predator dragging its prey to a secluded place. If anyone gets close he will roar as a sabre toothed tiger. Way back in a corner, Öz strips the last of the cloth from the dancing girl. Then he turns her over on all fours and gets behind her, having his back sbsolutely free and with a good field of view over the snake-pit.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:16 pm
by Mr. Handy

"You are both lovely ladies," says Milosh, enjoying the attention but trying not to be distracted, "but you have presented me with something of a dilemma! For how can I possibly choose between you?" He is certain they will point out the threesomes forming nearby, showing that there is no need to choose.

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:21 am
by kabukiman
Milosh:
-That is not a problem, says one of them, you can take one each time.
After you finish one, the other gives you a drink and says:
-Drink it. It will restore your strentgh.

Oz:
You take your time. Everybody seems in a frenzy. But then you notice something strange: the men after finishing, take a drink and return to lovemaking completly fresh.

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:43 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Öz' stomach grumbles and his throat is coarse from lack of wine. "This seems too good to be true."
"But this seems fairly innocent..." , he challenges himself and enters the rift of joy to the rhythm of the drums. All the while vigilant and eyes wide open. He ushers the girl up on her knees and whispers from behind, "Your name, girl. Öz must know."

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:04 pm
by kabukiman
The girl seem to get some dificult to concentrate in what your saying, but after a while she says:
-Tuyet

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:48 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh holds the drink in both hands and smells it, trying to hide his suspicions. "I think you'll find my strength is not lacking even now," he says, looking into the cup. "I've never seen a drink like this before. What do you call it?"

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:30 am
by kabukiman
Milosh
-It's a drink that makes a person recover of being exausted or hurt, and it's called in your language "wine of life"- says the girl.

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:41 pm
by Dave Syrinx
"Tuyet, thank you." Wanting to preserve energy and remain vigilant, Öz avoids the small death and detaches himself from the girl. With all senses peeking he walks across the snake-pit and walks tall towards a tray with beverages. Assuming he gets there untouched, he will take one goblet in each hand and raise them announcing, " By Elric! Let our enemies be engulfed in fire! And let us feast on their hearts! This was a good opening. Where's the main course?!"

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 am
by Mr. Handy

"Ah," says Milosh. He raises the cup to his lips as if he is about to take a drink, then stops. "But where are my manners? In my tribe it is the custom that women must drink first, before the men. To do otherwise would be rude." He extends the cup to the girl.

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:17 am
by kabukiman
Oz:
Nobody pays yopu morw attention, they are all busy.... But you see several bowls with food in the ground, that the servants have left (they are all "serving" the others in others ways).

Milosh
-Women don't need this drink at first, but if you insist - and she drinks it. You don't notice any change in her.

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:01 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Öz downs one of the drinks and drops the goblet. He scoops up an armful of food and looks around for his comrades in arms.

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:07 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh presents the cup to the other girl. "Your turn, my dear," he says, "and then I can drink."

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:10 pm
by kabukiman
She drinks the cup without hesitation. She seems a bit refreshed, with more energy.
-Again, now!

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:28 am
by Mr. Handy

"It would be my pleasure," says Milosh, embracing the girl, still with plenty of energy of his own even without the drink. It might be even better now that she's had some, he thinks.

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:25 am
by kabukiman
After some while you hear some noise. People seem annoyed. You ll se a man with a robe and a mask. Some kind of priest maybe? He says something in their strange language, and someone point in your direction, but most people simply ignore him. He come in your direction.
He is smaller than the locals and even more thin; his cloths are all red (very different form the locals) and he have a mask like a skull; he doesn't have any other ornament.

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:23 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh quickly throws his clothes back on, making sure to strap his shield onto his left arm in case he has need of it. He rises as the priest approaches.

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:40 am
by kabukiman
He stops near your group, take a long look and then says something to everyone near you. Most seem very confused (they have been drinked and occupied).
The girls look a bit embarassed and one says:
-He is the priest of the god of the city. He says that some of you will sacrified to the god. That's vey unpleasent. He could have wait that the party had finish.
You both see some guards coming in your direction very hesitating. But most people don't react.

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:22 pm
by Mr. Handy

"I see," says Milosh, preapring himself for action. "That is rather rude of him. And how do they intend to decide which of us will be sacrficed?"

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:42 am
by kabukiman
Please roll both insigth

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:54 pm
by Mr. Handy

Milosh looks the priest in the eyes, reading him like a book.

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:30 pm
by kabukiman
You can see that the men is a coward.the kind that gives order to the others and hides behind others when there is danger. Near him, is one guard with a spear; a punch or a graple attack could get the weapon.

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:28 am
by Mr. Handy

"The priest is a craven and not much of a threat," Milosh whispers to Öz. "If we work together, we can deal with the guard. I need a weapon, and he has one. I should be able to bash him with my shield and grab it, and you could try to knock him senseless at the same time. He cannot defend against us both. Ready?"

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:27 pm
by kabukiman
He nods to you.
-Very well, when you give the sign.

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:23 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh leads Öz forward to meet the priest as he approaches, positioning himself near the guard protecting him. "How do you intend to decide which of us will be sacrificed to your god?" he asks.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:28 pm
by kabukiman
Oz seem to be watching some girl, but you see him advancing a bit, putting himself in position.

The priest seems to hesitate.
-Well, I will take all of you and then he will decide who to take. It is a great honour to be immortal with him.

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:00 am
by Mr. Handy

"It is an honor of which I am unworthy," says Milosh once Öz is in place. "I'm afraid I must decline." And with that, he slams his shield into the face of the guard, attempting to knock him out and grab his spear with his right hand in the same motion. The shield bash is an old warrior's trick, one that is made for just this cicrumstance.
OOC,Combat Style roll (90% skill) bashing the guard with my shield/grabbing for his spear. [dice]1d100[/dice] EDIT: The dice roller is not enabled for this forum, and Invisible Castle is still down. Would you like me to activate the dice roller?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:03 am
by kabukiman
OOC: yes, please.

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:57 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Done! Combat Style roll (90% skill) [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm
by kabukiman
Oz attacks the guard.

[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm
by kabukiman
Damage done by Oz:

Punch
[dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:37 pm
by kabukiman
The guard doesn't loose his senses, but loose the grip to his equipement.

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:43 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh snatches the spear from midair with his right hand and expertly whirls it around so that the point is at the priest's throat. "Order your guards to drop their weapons," he commands. "Unless you want a second mouth."

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:43 pm
by kabukiman
His eyes are wide open.

-Do-do-do as he says- is the answer of the priest.
Most of the people seem to have fun with the situation. Only the guards seem annoyed. They drop the weapons.

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:13 am
by Mr. Handy

"A wise decision," says Milosh. "Öz, collect their weapons and help yourself."
OOC,Are there any people in the crowd who look like they're trustworthy enough and skilled enough to arm with the guards' weapons?

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:29 am
by kabukiman
Oz start collecting the weapons
OOC: It seems the locals aren't interested. But you see several of your other companions (that are all very drunk and have a vague idea of what is happening).

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:21 am
by Mr. Handy

"Distribute the weapons to our people, other than what you keep for yourself," says Milosh. "Then we'll need to find some rope to bind the guards." The rest of the party may be drunk, but all they needed to do was look intimidating. If it came to a fight, he and Öz would have to handle it, but he hoped this could be resolved without bloodshed.

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:04 pm
by kabukiman
Oz nods and gives the weapons to your companions. The guards start joining the others in the party.

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:28 am
by Mr. Handy

"Where is Aelianus?" asks Milosh, looking around. "Has anyone seen him?"

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 am
by kabukiman
-Now you are asking, last time I saw he, he was with a girl. Now what?

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:33 am
by Mr. Handy

"First we need to find someplace to lock up these guards," says Milosh, "a dungeon or something. The priest will know where one is. Then we need to track down Aelianus. Then we need to find our quarry. That's the whole reason we came here."

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:18 am
by kabukiman
-That seems good idea. Ey priest, tell your men to follow us and take them to a place where we can lock them.

The priest is in silence with rage for a moment and then says:

-Very well, follow me.

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:41 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh follows close behind the priest, making sure to keep the spearpoint near him at all times.

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:00 pm
by kabukiman
You all walk for some time. You go for a maze of corridors and rooms; at first you see that bthe rooms are used by people, they have cloths, food, and are well kept; after some time, you notice some signs of neglect. Finally you see a door withou a door. The priest says:
-There is a storage room inside, you can keep the guards there.

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:23 am
by Mr. Handy

"Can it be locked and barred from the outside?" asks Milosh.

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:29 am
by kabukiman
-In that room there is another room that can be locked, yes. We must enter.- says the priest.

OOC: Make a spot hiden roll and insigth

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:02 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh can't see a whole lot, but his suspicions are aroused.
OOC,There's no Spot HIdden skill listed on our character sheets.

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:33 am
by kabukiman
OOC: oh, rigth, it's insigth also.

You notice that this place is different from the others, like a temple or a palace, and it's well cared. And the priest is lying.

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:24 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh places the tip of the spear against the underside of the priest's chin, nicking him just enough to draw a little blood. "Enough lies and tricks!" he snarls. "The truth this time, or you start losing body parts!"

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:30 am
by kabukiman
The priest is sweating a lot.
-Maybe I made mistake, this is not the path. Yes, I remember, How silly I am, I must be nervous with your weapon. He leaves this area.
-Well, to be true, there isn't a place where we locked anyone. You see, we never had the need to do that. Only the place where the weapons are.

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:54 am
by Mr. Handy

"Isn't that place designed to keep people out rather than in?" asks Milosh. "Can it be used to lock people inside without them being able to get out? The truth now!"

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:16 am
by kabukiman
-To keep them out of course and th doors aren't very resistent, but it takes some time to destroy them, so it should give you time enouth to run away. That's you plan, correct? Look, I'm the the priest of this city, but I'm not interested to die, and I know when I'm beaten, so I'l help you as long as I don't take any risks.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:38 am
by Mr. Handy

"We will not leave until we have found our man and accomplihed what we came here to do," says Milosh. "The weapons storage may work, if we tie up the guards, lock them inside, and place a couple of our men to guard them and make sure they do not escape. We will have to remove all of the weapons first, of course. Still, it will be good to have our weapons back. Do not worry, we shall not bind and lock you up. You will continue to accompany us, as our...guide in your city." He is too useful as a hostage, he thinks but leaves unspoken, and he does know the city. We just have to watch out for his lies.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:23 pm
by kabukiman
The priest guides you to the oposite part of the city, but sudenly you find your companion... with a women and your weapons. He smiles when he sees you.
-I was looking for you! Thanks to her, I found our weapons. Well, I had to figth, but it all went well.

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:24 am
by Mr. Handy

"Well done!" says Milosh, grinning. "I'm glad to see you're all right, and it's good to have my sword back. We didn't have to fight. Well, we had to hit one of the guards a little to get his spear, but after that I convinced them to cooperate. Any sign of the men we followed here?"

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:23 am
by kabukiman
-No, I didn't find them, but to be honest,I didn't try at all. Who is that one?

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:08 pm
by Mr. Handy

"This is a local priest," says Milosh. "He was going to sacrifice some of us to his god, but I...convinced him to reconsider." He gestures with his spear. "So, priest, where are the people who came here before us?"

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:00 am
by kabukiman
-There were taken to another point of the city so you wouldn't start killing each other. It would be a real mess.

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:32 am
by Mr. Handy

"Well it won't be so much of a mess now," says Milosh. "We have weapons, and they do not. Where in the city were they taken?"

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:58 am
by kabukiman
-To a point near this place. I'l take you there. Just don't make too much blood

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 pm
by Mr. Handy

"All right," says Milosh. "First we'll make sure there are no more weapons left at the storehouse, and then we'll lock up the prisoners there and post a couple of our men. After that, you can take us to this place. No more tricks, though!" He brandishes his weapon.

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:27 am
by kabukiman
After a while you arrive at the storehouse. You see 2 dead bodies (locals)
Your companion says:
-Those two were the guards of the storehouse that I had to kill.

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:27 pm
by Mr. Handy

"Let's make sure there are no more weapons inside," says Milosh. "Then we'll tie up our prisoners and lock them in there."

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:59 am
by kabukiman
After a while you have taken all the weapons outside and lock the men.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:58 pm
by Mr. Handy

"Make sure your men understand that bad things will happen to you if they try to escape," Milosh tells the priest. He details two of his men to stand guard outside the storage building. "Then take us to where you put the other group."

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:24 am
by kabukiman
-Who cares? The sooner as you leave our city, the better. He takes you to another point of the city.
In a room where you see your enemies, drinking and eating (but sober).

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:01 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh has sword and shield in hand. "Thank you, priest," he says, loud enough for his enemies to hear, "both for returning our weapons and for giving our foes into our hands. If they do not surrender, then you may consider their deaths a sacrifice to your god." There, now his bridges are well and truly burned, he thinks. He cannot betray us now, for they know he has betrayed them.

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:07 am
by kabukiman
-Oooh, that would be good indeed! Gentleman, prove that you are valiant and refuse to surender him! Instead die for a worthy cause, to be sacrified to a God!- says the priest all excited

The men get pale.
Your companion gets near you and says:
-I saw that god, and even those dogs don't deserve to suffer such a torment

Please make an influence roll (charisma X2) to convince the others to go with you

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:07 am
by Mr. Handy

"I'm sure they know that too," says Milosh, "and I'm certain they will do the sensible thing and surrender."
OOC,Influence roll (62% skill) to convince the enemy to surrender: [dice]0[/dice]

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 am
by kabukiman
The group seems to hesitate for a long moment and then agreed.
-Ay, we will go as prisoners.The priest seem to be disapointed.
-Very well, you can leave then. Anyrhing else before you leve our city?

Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:27 am
by Mr. Handy

"We require our horses returned to us," says Milosh. "We'll take our prisoners' horses too. We'd also like water and provisions for our journey. It's a desert out there."

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:03 pm
by kabukiman
He agrees with a bored look in his face. You see that he considered this kind of matters outside of his duties. He orders some people to bring food and water but it's obvious that the word "travel" doesn't mean anything for them. They bring glasses with drinks and plates with food; after some explanation, they put water and food that is edible, and they take you to the gates.

Posted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:43 am
by Mr. Handy

"Thank you," says Milosh to the priest. "You shall accompany us until we are a safe distance from the city," says Milosh, "partaking of the food and drink you have given us." That will ensure that nobody pursues us, and it will allow us to see if the food and water is poisoned before we try it ourselves. "Once we are far enough away, we shall bid you farewell and send you back here."

Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:32 am
by kabukiman
He looks at you with suspicion but then agrees.
-Very well, but don't take me very far to die on the desert; the god would punish you if anything bad hapens to me.
You see the gates to be open: it is already nigth.

Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:18 am
by Mr. Handy

"You will be fine, so long as your people don't do something foolish," says Milosh. "Make sure they understand not to follow us." He breathes in the fresh night air. "It's best to travel by night in the desert, when the sun is down. That way we won't be scorched by the heat or need to drink as much water. Let us mount up and ride."

Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:53 am
by kabukiman
-They will never follow you, we haven't left this city for generations. Why would they? They have everything they need there. As soon as we are a bit far from the city, but I can still see it, you will release me, very well? I don't want to walk miles and die. Even if I will be revenged, it won't do me any good.

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:48 am
by Mr. Handy

"Agreed," says MIlosh, "but you must share our food and water with us before you depart. It is the least we can do in return for your generosity."

Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:30 am
by kabukiman
-Oh, that is a good idea.
He starts eating and drinking. A lot. If you don't stop soon, it seems he will drink all of it...

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:17 am
by Mr. Handy

"All right, I think that's far enough," says Milosh to the priest, satisfied that he hasn't dropped dead from eating the food and drinking the water. "Thank you for your assistance again. You may return to your home in peace."

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:15 pm
by kabukiman
-Very well, and that you leav forever- but he suddenly stops and says:
-What is this noise? No! It' can't be!- he says in horror

You all hear a sound like some wings in the nigth and you see a dark shadow in the sky coming in a rapid speed...

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:48 am
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Is there any overhead cover nearby where we can hide, such as trees or a cave?

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:04 am
by kabukiman
OOC: Yes, you see some rocks that may give some shelter. Roll dex X 2. If you rail, roll evade.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:39 am
by Mr. Handy

Milosh races for the cover of the rocks, but he doesn't get there in time. He dives and rolls to avoid the creature, drawing his sword and shield to defend himself.
OOC,DEX x 2 roll (16% stat) to reach the rocks: [dice]0[/dice] Evade roll (61% skill) to avoid the creature's attack: [dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:46 am
by kabukiman
The shadow passes near you, but you manage to avoid it in the last second; it grabs the priest who screams in terror, eats his head and fly away.
You are still recovering when you notice that some of the prisoners have escaped. You smile. They won't be able to run very far in this desert. Specially because they lack water and food.

The End