Chapter 1: Ambush - Run for your life !

Alternate future, post WWII apocalyptic game.

More than 80 years ago, the war known as WWII broke in Europe, now, in the year of 2020 most of the world is a barren wasteland caused by the many nuclear and bio-weapon that were used by the Reich's empire of "Germania" to dominate most of the planet.
You are simple prisoners on the British penalty island that was known in the past to be the United Kingdom. A chance to escape from the terror regime came up, will you succeed?

Moderator: royya

Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Re: Chapter 1: Ambush - Run for your life !

Post by Papa Gateau »

Shit! Man, you're alive! Just keep holdin' this where the blood's comin' oot of Frog places Roland's hands onto the rag he'd been using to try and stop the blood Sorry mate, I don' really know nuffink about gun wounds and stuff.

The uvvers are alive but I fink they was poisoned. I'm gonna 'av ta fin' a doc or summat or youse all gonna die of poisonin' or bleedin' or infection

Jeez wot a fukin' mess

He stops talking for a second and cocks his head to the side
OOC:   Listen[50]: [dice]0[/dice]  
Thort I 'eard summat, must be my 'magination, feeling a bit spooked.

Listen mate, I'm gonna 'av ta go and try and get some 'elp or youse all gonna be worm food

Frog starts going through the pockets and possessions of the dead father and unconscious son - looking for more ammo and anything else that may be helpful.

He stands up holding the shotgun by the barrel and brutally swing the butt down on the unconscious son 2 or 3 times.

Sorry fella but coudn' av you wakin' up an' finishin' off my mates when I'm off gettin' 'elp
Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

The Train to Hell - A Grim Praririe Tale
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by royya »

Someone was creeping down the corridor toward you, sadly, you haven't heard it.
Nooo!!! you maggot, die !!
The second son, after stepping silently back ventures from around the corner with vengeance in his eyes.
Before Frog can complete his searching, the son comes in to attack.
OOC:   I'm skipping the first shot right into the melee round. Again, Frog got an only shot [point blank] with the handgun to try and bring the armored [Police vest + helmet] son down. Wounded Roland can act as well, you are not unconscious and you still have some hp and seeing the striding son will boost your adrenaline to do something.  
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Seeing the son ambushing Frog, Roland sweeps his legs with a kick. "Ahhhhrghh!!" , he roars to get the son off target.[dice]0[/dice] melee: 56%
[dice]1[/dice] damage
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Papa Gateau »

Frog looks up, as Roland shouts, he levels the pistol and fires
OOC:   I'm assuming that as you said I can shoot that I have the other handgun that I picked up - I don't know the stats (damage etc.) or how many rounds it has left
Handgun[25]: [dice]0[/dice]  
The bullet thuds into the onrushing man...

royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

OOC:   It's the same handgun as you had. Probably stolen from a past german soldier. 1d10 of damage for a hit - I rolled for you and got 7.  
Roland kicks the man but the police vest absorbs the damage. The firearm on the other hand penetrates the son's defense and wound him. [7-4=3 damage]
He aims the shovel to Roland's head, trying to bring him down but he strikes the wall behind him.
OOC:   Frog, you can try and shot a third shot since you don't know how many bullets are in the handgun.  
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Papa Gateau »

Frog let's fire another round
OOC:   Handgun[25]: [dice]0[/dice]  

royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

The aim goes high into the wall as Frog tries not to hit Roland. The man back away from the wall.
OOC:   *New round*
Frog can try to fire two more times. Roland is after him.  
Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Papa Gateau »

OOC:   Handgun[25][dice]0[/dice]  

Papa Gateau
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Papa Gateau »

OOC:   Handgun[25][dice]0[/dice]  

royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

The man jumps and circles the room trying to avoid being shot by Frog and is successful. Two more bullets miss him as he dodge with panic.
When opportunity comes he strikes Frog with the shovel, bringing the little one to the ground with impressive might [4 damage]. The man stands above Frog with a clear aim to deliver the shovel through the young lad face.
Frog falls to his back, but let's attempts two last shot [The first shot of 8 gave you a critical hit of 12-3=9 damage], after that you hear a *click* - you ran out of bullets.
The deadly aim tears face flesh from bone, devastating the second son's jaw. The man falls directly on Frog, both fall unconscious, the handgun slips from Frog's hand and the shovel strikes the floor next to them.

Silence falls on the room. Roland is breathing heavily, fights against the nausea and sleepiness that threatens to control him .... and then all turns black...

OOC:   Frog is unconscious, as well as the others. The father was killed, the first son was unconscious but Frog killed him, the second son is unconscious as well - nearly dead.  

Return to “Escape from the UK”