Page 1 of 1

General OOC

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:52 pm
by royya
Hi all.
I will open new thread under the Misc folder for you to post characters, a thread about the game's background and another one for house rules.
I guess that my post rate will be once or twice in two to three days.
I wish us all a pleasant time and to bring the game to an end, either successful :P or failure :twisted: .

Guidelines for building a character will be posted under Misc/house rules with a updated character sheet and explanations.

-Roy-

Re: General OOC

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:15 pm
by royya
I posted the house rules and the history.
I'm off to a weekend with the family so enjoy fleshing up characters.

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:23 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Have a good one!

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:21 am
by Mr. Handy
Have fun!

I'm not sure what the base levels of some of the new skills are, but it looks like Strickland Thule has been shortchanged. Spot Hidden has a base skill of 25%, so it should only take 35 points to get up to 60.

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:28 am
by Dave Syrinx
Sure, but I felt that the circumstances to get proper education in the fallout era was quite poor. His skill set is rather good for an explosive expert thief anyways. I didn't use any of the base skill levels, just added the points from scratch. We'll see if he'll live to regret my mistake.
Cheers!

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:15 am
by Mr. Handy
The EDU stat doesn't just represent formal education, but also the "school of hard knocks." Just surviving in this world is a valid learning experience. I noticed that you didn't have an EDU stat, and it looks like you must have used character creation from Basic Roleplaying, which I don't have - I just used standard CoC rules with the new skills. You're losing 40 points on Climb alone by using 0 as the base, and overall you're robbing yourself of close to 100 points. We may all regret it if you don't spend all of your points, as our characters will depend on each other. You didn't put any points into Sneak, and languages are a concern too. Does Thule speak English? If not, Liz could at least translate for him if he speaks German, but that might get awkward. If you don't have anything else to do with your points, you could always put some into combat skills. Liz doesn't have any at all (which hasn't stopped her from kicking major butt in Watch the World Burn, but she's been extremely lucky there), and the only one you have is Explosives.

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:26 am
by royya
Yes, I forgot to write down the ase skills numbers. I'll do it now, so check in 5 min.

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:41 am
by royya
The germans do know how to speak English in the camps but German is wide spread and is a second official language but most of the formal papers are written in German and people do know how to communicate. the base skill for German (if you are not one) is higher due it being a wide spread language
EDU like Mr. Handy wrote is hard knock live

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:47 am
by Mr. Handy
It looks like some of the skills have different base levels than in Call of Cthulhu, so I guess these are from BRP. You have Library Use as 05%, whereas CoC has it at 25%. I may need to recalculate some of my skills tomorrow. You also have Navigate and Track at 15% instead of 10%, the Exact Sciences, Archaeology and Anthropology at 05% instead of 01%, History at 05% instead of 20%, and Handgun and Rifle have their base scores switched. Psychology and Life Sciences aren't listed, but Psychology is 05% and Biology is 01% in CoC.

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:00 pm
by Papa Gateau
Hey, I'm off on holiday with my kids til the 26th.

I'll sort my character out whilst I'm on the train tomorrow and post it up in the evening.

I will try and post at least once a day whilst on holiday (I'll have my laptop with me).

Cheers

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:34 am
by Mr. Handy
Martial Arts was another skill that is now 05% instead of 01%.

I've adjusted Liz's skills, and I think she's ready now. It hurts losing those 20 points from Library Use having its base skill dropped from 25 to 05, but getting German for free at 30% more than makes up for it, along with an extra 4 points for Physics having a higher base skill. I decided to leave Library Use at a reduced level and bump up my Fast Talk, and I also put some more points into Computer Use.

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:13 pm
by royya
Mr. Handy wrote:It looks like some of the skills have different base levels than in Call of Cthulhu, so I guess these are from BRP. You have Library Use as 05%, whereas CoC has it at 25%. I may need to recalculate some of my skills tomorrow. You also have Navigate and Track at 15% instead of 10%, the Exact Sciences, Archaeology and Anthropology at 05% instead of 01%, History at 05% instead of 20%, and Handgun and Rifle have their base scores switched. Psychology and Life Sciences aren't listed, but Psychology is 05% and Biology is 01% in CoC.
Yes, not much libraries and access to books and papers in this barren place. People get used to track things in these harsh says so it is higher.
Since German is a wide spread language you have abase skill of 30% and martial arts, well, again, the world is tough.
The game will focus on survival skills more than clue gathering ... but I will try to use all the skills.
I will look at the characters soon and will approve them so long you have a good (and approved) background story for the skills.

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:29 am
by royya
Mr. Handy - here are my comments for Liz

Remember that on the prison island there are only robots, turrets and the green mainframes that you can hack.

What Liz did in her past is to work and gain experience (without getting paid much by the Germans) so she would be able to live and get fed. She worked as you said in a robots factory in Ireland. Ireland as you might know from the background is a vacation island for the Germans and not much non-germans are living there, most escaped to Canada and those who didn't were sent to the UK. So I say, to flavor your background, say that you parents were sent to the UK prison island and you have not heard from them since.
Now, since you stole information and sabotaged robots and etc and was caught finally you were sent to a labor camp in Bristol (information will be added later about this).

Today Liz work assignments in the labor camps are: she is placed in the electronic shed - fixing lamps, batteries, flashlights, radio tubes and due to her background, though quite rarely, she is giving access to fix the radio Eyebots from time to time. These eyebots travel the land and spread the german propaganda and news. Her main work is to join the coal and stone mines or the underground uncontaminated water basins with the workers, replacing the lamps along the tunnels, taking care of the lan phone lines, the generators and the water pumps. A work that never ends.
She is expected to get a release from the camp in 30 years.

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:31 am
by royya
Syrinx - If you prefer to play a looter or some sort of a bandit that was caught, than I suggest changing the aryan race ... maybe to Danish or Dutch person. The image will fit better:). You picked up a lot of skills that are typical for a burglar or a local thief so think about it. But you can keep the aryan race but than you must be an ex soldier that was imprisoned due to a crime of some sort.

As a prisoner you are assigned to mine the coal and iron mines and work in the stone quarries until you die or a parole in 20 years.

Your EDU score is missing - 3d6+3.

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:54 am
by Dave Syrinx
Hi guys! Sorry for the late response. I've been using the BRP quick start rules for Strickland. Changed name to Roland and nationality to Scandinavian. Got +85% from counting off the base skills from the brp.pdf, adding to sneak and own language, German and English. Still no skill in melee or weapons. Might tweak that a little.

brp.pdf

Code: Select all

SKILL POINT
ALLOCATION

Allot 300 points to profession
skills; no skill begins higher than
75%. If factors increase a skill to
75% or more skill points being
added, do not add any additional
skill points.

PERSONAL
POINT POOL
INT x 10 to create your
personal skill point pool,
spending them on any skills you
like. The total must not exceed the
skill limit for game type set above.
I'll be adding the EDU score right now,
/Dave

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:13 pm
by royya
Syrinx - check the base skill numbers and correct your skills accordingly. Don't forget to allocate new points due to EDU.

All - I wrote a prologue - this can help you flesh up your background and skills.

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:01 pm
by Dave Syrinx
OK, made a new calculation and used coc-base skills according to Mr.Hamdy's sheet. Got some points over for handgun and melee.

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:54 pm
by Mr. Handy
I just fixed one other mistake; I'd forgotten to adjust the base skill for History from 20% to 05%. Everything looks good now, and I'm ready to start when everyone else is.

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:10 am
by royya
Syrinx - I wrote the base skills values in the house rules thread adjacent to each skill. They differ slightly from the original CoC base skills so check it up, see if they are identical to what you wrote.
I will wait for Papa to build a character as well. We can wait a day or two for him - he is on vacation.
I will post up the NPCs in the meantime.

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:47 am
by Mr. Handy
Strickland's Dodge skill is listed at 14%, but it should be 28% (DEX x 2). Also, his History base skill will need to be changed from 20% to 05%, as my error was copied over to his sheet. I don't think his HP are listed, but he should have 13.

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:23 am
by Dave Syrinx
Roger!

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 pm
by Papa Gateau
Hi all,

sorry for the delay - no internet on the train and I've been busy with the kids.

I've created my character and am ready to start - it's not the PC I had envisaged but the dice rolls weren't kind in that department, so I have a young street urchin/scrounger type. I was originally after a big brute street tough/professional fighter/thug but I'm happy with what I've got.

I'm not 100% with all the skills - I've used the skills and base values that royya put in the house rules thread - even though these are different to the BRP rules (e.g BRP only has 'hide' - whereas royya's have both 'hide' and 'conceal'). There is no 'brawl' skill - I am assuming it is covered in melee combat.

Anyway, looking forwards to getting this one going.

Cheers
S

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:58 pm
by royya
Hi Papa,

1. No brawl - there is melee instead.
2. you can drop effort, stamina, agility and charisma - no use for them. just the luck and idea.
3. skill points are allocated using your INT and EDU. not sure what is the Profession: 300 you wrote is.
4. Yes, the base skill points are changed from the regular BRPG rules. good that you used the ones I posted.

Since Frog is a little sneaky thief, he is sent to the mines to clear stones and crawl through narrow niches and tunnels, delivering food and water to the workers. To prevent him from escaping, there is a collar around his neck with a transmitter. His expected release from prison is 15 years.

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:13 pm
by royya
I updated the NPC list with 3 NPCs.
keep them alive. :twisted:

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:48 pm
by Papa Gateau
royya wrote:Hi Papa,

3. skill points are allocated using your INT and EDU. not sure what is the Profession: 300 you wrote is.
Ok - I was a bit confused by this myself - you said that we use the BRP rules and they state 300 skill points for profession to start, plus 10 * INT extra. I also saw that you said to Mr handy that we get the Edu points (EDU * 20) - so I thought (apparently incorrectly) that we had all three points pools to start with.

If this is not the case then I need to deduct 300 points from my assigned skills - I'm ok doing this, just want clarification that I have understood this correctly.

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:02 pm
by royya
Papa:
Yes, you are correct.
deduct 300 points and allocate INTX10 and EDUX20. use the base skills and that's all.
Once you are all ready, I will begin.

All - One last thing I forgot.
In the equipment: write down laborer outfit - it's an orange "glowing in the dark" outfit - so it will be easier to hunt you in the dark.
and below the HP score write Armor score: 0 - the armor score prevents damage, since you have a simple laborer outfit your armor score is 0.

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:16 am
by Mr. Handy
New player Hellvis posted in the original thread on the "I'm Thinking of Running a Game" board and wants to play.

I've updated my character sheet. Now that I've seen the NPCs, I can see that I made a couple of other mistakes that are also on Strickland's sheet. I hadn't realized that the various sciences were a single skill for each category. I had had all of the skills separate. Now I've consolidated them, and I have Exact Sciences at 35% (not just Physics). I also misunderstood how to calculate Radiation Points, as I was using SIZ + (CON x 1.5) instead of (SIZ + CON) x 1.5 (rounded up). There were no parentheses on the formula, so I just used the regular mathematical order of operations and did the multiplication first before the addition. Now I have 29 Radiation Points, not 24.

The picture on Frog's sheet isn't showing for me, but I was able to see it by copying the picture's URL and navigating directly to it.

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:22 am
by Papa Gateau
Ok, I have reworked the skills.

I need a clarification on Hide and Conceal unless we use the BRP rules and just use Hide - one is hiding yourself and one is hiding an object - I don't recall which is which. I have put points into Hide assuming that is hiding yourself - if it should be Conceal then I need to switch the points into that.

Other than that I'm ready to go.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:08 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, you have it right. Hide is for hiding yourself, Conceal is for hiding other stuff.

Another thing I've noticed is that you have EDU 9, and the rules say the minimum age is EDU+6, which means you'd have to be 15 if Roy is enforcing that. But he might not, as this is a homebrew system. Also, I think the various science skills (Exact Sciences, Humanities Sciences, Life Sciences, and Social Sciences) are grouped together with each of the four groups being one skill rather than broken up into separate skills, but if you don't have points in any of them it doesn't matter as much.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:32 am
by royya
Yes, sorry for no clarifying this but the sciences skills are grouped together - Syrinx and Papa - please fix
As for the Radiation points - it's (SIZ+CON) X 1.5. Syrinx - your score should be 38

Papa - the age issue is not a problem. Hide and conceal - exactly as Mr. Handy stated.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:31 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Uh, OK. Got that now. Ready to escape this Rock!

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 am
by Mr. Handy
Is Hellvis going to be joining us? He posted that he was interested in the thread in "I'm Thinking of Running a Game," and I think we have room for another player.

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:25 pm
by royya
Mr. Handy wrote:Is Hellvis going to be joining us? He posted that he was interested in the thread in "I'm Thinking of Running a Game," and I think we have room for another player.
I PMed him.

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:11 pm
by royya
Please keep and update your own character sheet with current HP and equipment. You do not own a bag now so carrying is with your own hands.

Keep in mind that eating food and drinking water costs radiation points and both a infected by radiation. The chances of finding pure food and drink is quite rare then finding various chems to lower your radiation point and increase your addiction. Last time you ate and drank was in the prisoner's morning meal.

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:31 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Btw. have you seen Doomsday? UK is a prison island....

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:55 pm
by royya
Note: Each time to pass a skill check, please indicate your success with '*' beside the skill name for later improvement.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm
by royya
I'm waiting for Papa to post an action for Frog.

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:37 pm
by Papa Gateau
Hi all

I'm going into hospital tomorrow for major surgery to my back.

I'm told that they have wi-fi in the hospital but I probably won't be able to post again until Sunday - but that will be dependant on the type of post-operative pain-care I'm on. I'm sure any posting I make whilst doped up on morphine will be interesting if not actually relevant to the storyline.

See you on the other side.

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:02 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Yup, see you in the Dreamlands. And get well soon.
/Dave

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm
by royya
Get well, I will take care of your PC.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 am
by Seon
Would it be too late to join this game? :O

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:10 pm
by royya
Seon wrote:Would it be too late to join this game? :O
No, you are welcome to join in but ...
Since the prisoners are in a mine you will need to pick one of the NPCs and have him as a character. You can check the NPC list (currently 3 characters) and pick one, post a new reply with their stats. I will allow you to create more skills according to their EDU and INT skills in addition to the skills I wrote them.
OR
You can play one of the NPCs and play them for the meantime until I will allow a new character in. You can create a new character, post him but he will enter the game in a future event and the NPC will come back under my control again. If you choose to create your own character, please check the house rules for building a character. ignore the fact that you are supposed to be a prisoner and create a low life civilian that live to survive.

Anyway - read the history and what they went over so far. should be interesting.
please feel free to ask questions.
welcome aboard

-Roy-

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:15 pm
by royya
Seon will join us in the next chapter ... welcome.

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:32 pm
by royya
Don't forget to jot down on your sheet the stuff you take.
I saw Mr. handy wrote the rations but I missed the hammer and the oil flasks.

If you wish to carry a rusted metal rod (that breaks after the first punch) or two to three rocks (although you can pick from the ground anytime) please write them down and delete later.

-Roy-

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:52 pm
by Mr. Handy
Welcome, Seon!

I had already indicated the oil flasks on my character sheet, but I put them on the same line as the toolbox since they were inside it. I've now put them on their own line to make it clear. I also hadn't put the rations on my sheet, but I've done it now.

Roland has the hammer.

Someone might want to carry the box in which we found the rations, so that we can carry more stuff.

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:22 pm
by Seon
The doctor is in town.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:17 am
by Mr. Handy
She looks awesome! She and Liz can be goofy in stereo. :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:22 am
by Seon
I bet she can be very goofy and silly when she's not vivisecting all those who have offended her :twisted:

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:46 am
by royya
I'm traveling to Europe from the 12-18 Oct. not sure I'll have time to post daily

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:02 pm
by royya
Hey folks, are you here ?
besides Handy, no one seems to post.

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 pm
by Seon
I'm still waiting for my first appearence :S

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:39 pm
by Mr. Handy
Syrinx tends to have long periods of inactivity, and Papa Gateau can sometimes post infrequently, but both of them have logged in within the last week. You might want to send PMs to remind them.

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:34 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Who me? Yes, I know. But having trouble adjusting to Life 1.0.
Found my way back belatedly (is that a word?)...
/Dave

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:25 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, that is a word, and it's good to see you again!

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:17 am
by Dave Syrinx
It's good to be here. Thank you, H!

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:09 am
by Dave Syrinx
Test
[dice]1[/dice]

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:06 am
by Papa Gateau
testing
OOC:   [dice]0[/dice]  
seems to work in this forum but in the in the story telling threads

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:18 am
by Dave Syrinx
It was off by default. I went in and enabled dice for the campaign. Should work in all threads now.
Cheers!
/Dave

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:04 pm
by royya
So we finished the first chapter - you fled and found a shelter.
Any comments ?
hope you enjoy... I had a tabletop party and we reached to the end of chapter 3 when they entered London, I hope to finish with you the entire mini-game.

Roy

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:22 am
by Mr. Handy
Yes, I'm enjoying it very much! That last encounter was very difficult, but the others managed to pull through. I was expecting us to get captured at first, though we would have had a better chance against them once we were all conscious again, especially if one or two of them had gone down before we did. How did the other group do in the first chapter?

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:12 am
by royya
The tabletop party attract the attention of the family by doing noise, they used firearm to kill the rad roaches. The father surprised them near the stairs, killing one of the NPC with a fatal shot, but they managed to kill the trio as well.

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:15 pm
by royya
Sorry, had a hectic week...I will try to post in the weekend

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:22 pm
by Papa Gateau
Any movement happening here?

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:13 pm
by royya
Yes I'm here. It's passover holiday so not much free time but I wonder were Syrinx is

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:56 pm
by Dave Syrinx
I'm afraid I've dropped my gaming hat.
Without that, I have no flow and no commitment.
Have a great game guys!
Sorry for ditching the games.
/Dave

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:53 pm
by royya
Syrinx wrote:I'm afraid I've dropped my gaming hat.
Without that, I have no flow and no commitment.
Have a great game guys!
Sorry for ditching the games.
/Dave
Understood, been there once.
Roland will be taken care off.

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:03 pm
by royya
List of "Treasure"

Rubber helmet DR 1hp and a police vest DR 2 hp
Pistol with 16 bullets
Shotgun - no shells
8mm mauser hunting rifle with 8 bullets
4 Tennis bag
The family cloth - SIZE 8-10, 13-15, and Size 14-16.
cans of beans, pickles, corns and various rationed vegetables. (All the cans are enough for 4 days.

2 medkits, a set of regular cloth (size 8-10), police officer uniform (size 11-13), A woman's evening dress like one wears for a prom (size 6-8). Another cabinet holds some toys, cards, domino and a chess board. towels, shampoo and some soaps
police baton, hand grenade and porn magazines. large jerikan with water
flowerpot with mint leaves

credit stick with 130 credits
A metal lunchbox holds the following drugs: RADaway, 2 Mentats, 1 Hyper, 1 Turbo.
Drugs,RADaway: Cure Radiation damage. -5 to Rad Turbo: A buffout drug +2 STR for combat ; +1d6 Temp HP ; CONX4 addiction or 1d6 fatigue HP until another one is taken. Hyper: Pump your heart faster. Gains +1d8 temp HP for 1d4 hours ; CONX5 addiction or 5 fatigue HP for 1d4 hours. Mentats: Removes Fatigue lose ; No need of sleep ; CONX4 addiction or -1d4 POW loss until another one is taken..

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:29 pm
by Mr. Handy
I've already claimed the empty shotgun and the regular SIZ 8-10 clothes we found upstairs. I'll also take one of the tennis bags, which will make it easier to carry everything, as I can sling it over my shoulder and have both hands free. I'd also like the grenade, if nobody else wants it. Nobody has points in Throw, but I succeeded at it earlier and may get an increase at some point. Sam took the rifle and 8mm bullets, as well as the drugs. She and Natasha should probably each have a medkit. The dress would fit Natasha perfectly. Frog took 8 bullets for his pistol,,and Kevin should take the other pistol and the remaining 8 bullets, as he's the best shot. Frog and Roland also took the helmet and vest. Frog should take the money, as he has Bargain. I'm not sure who has taken the other stuff, but we shouldn't leave any of it behind. If anything else goes unclaimed, I'll take it if it's not too heavy.

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:02 am
by Papa Gateau
Ok, I'll take the money and a tennis bag and a days worth rations (we should take a days worth each) on top of the other stuff I've already noted.

I'll also take anything tradeable - soaps/shampoo, chess set, dominos, porno etc. - or we can divvy up between us for carrying and trade them when the needs arises

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:49 pm
by royya
Seon character took the drugs if I recall right. Seon ?

*This is a good time to try and increase your skills - try to increase for each skill you rolled successfuly. good luck.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:48 pm
by Mr. Handy
OOC,Skill increase rolls: Electronics (56% skill): [dice]0[/dice] First Aid (55% skill): [dice]1[/dice] Listen (55% skill): [dice]2[/dice] Navigate (15% base skill): [dice]3[/dice] Spot Hidden (55% skill): [dice]4[/dice] Throw (25% base skill): [dice]5[/dice] Electronics increase: [dice]6[/dice] Navigate increase: [dice]7[/dice] Throw increase: [dice]8[/dice] I'm taking the grenade.

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm
by royya
Sorry, I've been sick and wounded from a serious basketbal offense. I hope to get back soon.
Papa - upgrade your skills.

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:33 pm
by Papa Gateau
Skill checks,Climb 75% - [dice]6[/dice] Dodge 60% - [dice]0[/dice] Handgun 25% - [dice]1[/dice] Spot Hidden 50% - [dice]2[/dice] Listen 50% - [dice]3[/dice] Skill increases: Dodge [dice]4[/dice] Spot Hidden [dice]5[/dice]

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:05 am
by Seon
I don't think I recall using any skills.

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:01 pm
by royya
OK, so what now?
You are in control of the place ... but you are still fugitives and the incident area was not far from here. Probably the Germans sent someone to investigate the ambush area and you will run out of water and food very quickly.
Frog saw someone passing near the main gates of the place (not the building but the compound) but he was not quick enough to see who or what it was.
Is it safe to remain here or if you want to escape from the UK you must keep going ?
Two days have passed since the Mutants' ambush on the German convoy - one day you slept in the mine and another day passed in the this place where you were drugged and almost killed.
You found out that there is a small town not far from here - Wokingham, along the main highway ... maybe a place to find a temporary shelter in the dangerous areas around ... and it is on the way to London.

Posted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:28 pm
by Mr. Handy
Wokingham should definitely be our next destination, but before we leave we should look around to see if whoever was passing by left any tracks or other indication of where they came from and where they're going.

Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:30 am
by royya
Frog ??
Anyone here beside Mr. Handy ?

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:24 pm
by Papa Gateau
Sorry to have gone AWOL, spent some time working in the UK which led to a nice piece of work that is keeping me very busy. When I'm not doing that I'm trying to keep mother nature at bay during springtime on the farm.

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:46 am
by royya
I'm off for business and pleasure in Prague next week, post rate should be low.

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:47 am
by royya
Since the castle is down you can register for free and roll your dice on http://orokos.com/
This is what I'm using.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:42 am
by royya
I'm back, you can resume posting.
What is your next move ?

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:00 am
by Mr. Handy
I think we should keep going in the same direction we've been going.

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:48 pm
by royya
Sorry, quite busy to continue the story. please be patient.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:31 pm
by royya
Ping

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:01 pm
by Papa Gateau
I'm on vacation til the 23rd October.