Page 1 of 1

Rules, life & the universe - ooc

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:12 pm
by Dave Syrinx
A thread for rules agreements, disagreements and general squabble.

Re: Rules, life & the universe - ooc

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:10 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Guys, you may read each others threads if you like. They will be merged as we start the game with "The Drop Chapter ONE".
We are getting quite a few faces in the cast. Feels nice.

/Dave

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 am
by Dave Syrinx
I think Ive got the scene set now. I'm sorry for using pictures en masse. I guess I'm not that comfortable in conveying in words what I want to get through. Hopefully you won't mind that.

Have I missed any of your PMs with suggestions to anything, a hint for roleplay or plainly didn't even see the ball coming? Let me know.

My phrasing might be all weird, but English is not my first language. And.. I've started watching True Detective... Thanks Hal!

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading."
-Rust Cohle

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:11 am
by DetectiveSocks
If I haven't known English was your second language, I would actually thought you're quite natural at it! Your writing is actually good. The only thing I got confused at first, was wondering what time of day it was, that's all :]

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 am
by Mr. Handy
That threw me too at first, but only because the pictures showed daylight and the text hadn't contradicted them yet.

I started watching True Detective last weekend too, and I'm in the middle of Episode 3 now. I actually got it weeks ago at a steep discount. I picked up used copies of both it and Season 3 of Game of Thrones for a total of $49 - it was a sale where if you buy one, you got the other for $1, and both were $48 used (and normally $80 new). I watched GoT first, which is why it took me a while to get to it.

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:06 pm
by Airbornexo
Sorry I'm away camping with the kids till tuesday :)

Cheers, Hal

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 pm
by Dave Syrinx
I'll have some assignments for you when you get back! And, send a postcard!
/Dave

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 pm
by Waylander
Hi Syrinx,

This is my first game and I'm really enjoying the work you are putting in. The extra pictures are great for scene setting and I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next :)

waylander

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:15 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Thanks Waylander! Hopefully it's not all too easy to figure out - plotwise.

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:32 am
by kabukiman
I'm back.

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:32 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Good!

I on the other hand have been neglecting my keeping of this game. Utterly neglecting it. There's no other excuse than the Stanley Parable of my life - work. Ah, and the continent of Skyrim and the Creation Kit that allows you to create a world of your own... There's where I've been too many hours.

This - this pbp world of creational fiction has been... almost forgotten... no - neglected as I first stated.

Apologies.

Update is coming.

/Dave

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:03 pm
by Airbornexo
Whenever you're ready chief - I'm back and posting regular again now :)

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:24 am
by DetectiveSocks
It was quite the dead bedroom here and I was beginning to worry if this scenario was dying down. Hope Waylander is still here.

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:23 pm
by Airbornexo
The board tends to flux between lots of posting to none at all seemingly at random - I suppose its when RL takes over (but secretly like to think that its old Nyarly controlling our actions). This game will be flying again soon enough :)

Cheers, Hal

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:43 pm
by Dave Syrinx
:twisted: Narly it is. It's not dead, just sleeping... no, that was another God!

I really think it's cool that there are places like the one covered in this scenario - for real. Odd, almost desolate and creepy.