IC: Ch1. The Lounge

August 1921, Boston.
A dead guard at the abandoned chapel, a stolen statue revealing strange numbers and a burnt postcard. A strange night sighting by a Harvard professor only 2 days later has led to too many coincidences to ignore.
Dr. Chambers is forming another MAPS team, and you have been called.

Moderator: BenTheRat

Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 5 months

Re: IC: Ch1. The Lounge

Post by Silver Priest »

"Thank you officer." Norman gives Eddie an appreciate nod. It boosted the librarian's confidence that a policeman was around. At least this meant he was unlikely to get in trouble with the authorities, a prospect he loathed more than any monster.

"It all does sound like this, uh, Phil is involved." At Warren's response, he seems visibly uncomfortable. MAPS did not seem to work out well for anyone.

He looked around at the diverse group, it giving him some confidence. The Doctor had obviously recruited from a variety of backgrounds. Perhaps together they'd have a chance.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by BenTheRat »

OOC:   I'll be leaving this thread open in case I left a question unanswered please ask again. Otherwise, please go to this thread to continue:
posting.php?mode=post&f=308

How many cars are you taking in addition to Alysa's motorcycle?  
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Please, call me Eddie," Eddie tells Norman. "It's no sweat."
OOC,I'll be bringing one of the cars, a Ford Model T. It can seat up to 5, not counting the running boards.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

With the discussions beginning to dry up, Alyssa excuses herself from the room and looks back to everyone else, "It was lovely meeting you all, have a good night." With a small smile of optimism, Alyssa exits out the room with reignited eagerness.
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.

Return to “A Star on the Shore”