[Scene II] The second killing...

Loindon 1924....A grisly killing in the East of the majestic, sprawling bulk that is London sends out investigators in the pursuit of a mysterious manuscript, a troubling revelation about the origins of the world and piecing together the derranged rantings of a 19th century English poet. Truly there were some things that man was not meant to know...

Moderator: Airbornexo

Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Re: [Scene II] The second killing...

Post by Tabs »

Felix returns to his flat. He finds it impossible to sleep after everything that has happened, especially the corpses of the two mutilated men. The books he has 'borrowed,'--Thaumaturgical Prodigies in the New England Canaan and De Vermiis Mysteriis--he'll begin reading them, hoping tiredness will compel him to turn in.
Tabs
Oracle
Oracle
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Post by Tabs »

OOC:   In the morning Felix will visit [I forget :) ] as Grimes suggested.  
Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by Priest »

OOC:   Possibly a cop out but Millicent will tag along with Felix in the hope for more stuff for the book. Unless, of course anyone has a better idea  
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by carnage_lee »

OOC:   Hi gang... I've caught up (reading wise)

I think Sam has the burnt items from the 1st site.. so he can investigate those?

He can also ask a few questions down the antiques market to see if anyone knows anything about Grobbam and about the books that Grobham had seemingly 'half-inched' ... so Sam will go and have a chat with 'Stinky' Stevens.

Is that OK? Feeling a bit out of my depth atm.  

Return to “The Primer”