IC-Ep 3-Warriors of the Deep(Everyone else)

Elliot and Valerie Soames set out to rescue Dr. Kirby, while Salem and Raymond MacIntyre remain on the beach and the rest of the UNIT team helps Story and his companions recover the TARDIS.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

MikeTheMoose
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 11 years

Re: IC-Ep 3-Warriors of the Deep(Everyone else)

Post by MikeTheMoose »

Chad replies to Leonek. "Well knowing for certain it's there is a big help. Got any idea how many we're facing?"
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

"I'll do my best." Tobias says to Lucius. He looks over at his team mates still planning so he asks Story, "Do you have a screwdriver I can borrow?"
OOC,Dr. Peterson: It's amazing what happens in the Tardis; suddenly whisked away to China, 1930's. :oops:
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

"At least five, at least one guarding the upper exit, at least one guarding the lower exit. I would actually recommend the lower exit, we'll be closer to the guys on the beach.", he shrugs, "but we'll be faster on the surface."
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
MikeTheMoose
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by MikeTheMoose »

Chad listens to Leonek's analysis and replies. "I've said it twice now, but I'll say it again. I'm not going back in the water. If you want to go that route I'll help you get there and fight the thing guarding it, but once that's done I'm coming back here."
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

"Then we go up."

Leonek looks at Tobias.

"Are you ready?"
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elizabeth ran randomly through the TARDIS, passing through corridors, down some stairs, and by a swimming pool of all things. Fortunately, her flippers left wet splotches on the ground as she fled, which would make it easy to retrace her steps later.
Elizabeth Young,Five rounds have now passed, so you'll be running for five more.
OOC,[b]Leonek[/b] and [b]Tobias[/b] now have two knives each, and [b]Chad[/b] now has one. [b]Tobias[/b] still had one from before, so there's an extra knife for whoever wants it. [b]Tobias[/b], the tools you need are available in the console room, so feel free to go ahead and make your roll assuming [b]Story[/b] will lend them to you.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Post by ImpInTraining »

To Tobias, Lucius says "Use it in good health, it's yours." He says to the others, "I'll go check on Elizabeth to make sure she's all right." He follows the wet tracks.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

Story points down at the toolbox under the console and says, "You'll find whatever tool you might need in the box Tobias."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

Brook stands by the console, looking from Lucius to Story. "I'm….I'm not sure I want to go back out there….Not only because of those creatures, but if you can't get the TARDIS outside without disappearing to a completely different time and place, I don't wanna be left behind…I mean..I wanna help the woman, but I can't fight those things. The best help I'd be is as cannon fodder."
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth continues to run through the TARDIS.
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Tobias walks over to the tool box and selects some tools. He is totally absorbed in his work, fascinated by the new technology. "Er you carry on." He mumbles to Leonek, not really listening as the objectis more complicated than he first thought. "I need a bit more time but I'll follow you soon as I'm done." And he continues to work carefully through the innards of the gadget.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elizabeth continued to run, not really caring where she was going. Eventually she reached a lovely garden with a stone bench in the middle of it. It was very serene and peaceful here, and she at last felt safe.

Lucius began to trace Elizabeth's steps, and before long he had gotten as far as the swimming pool, which reminded him vaguely of the Roman baths.
Elizabeth Young,You are no longer insane.
OOC,[b]Tobias[/b], you may roll again. This attempt will take an additional ten rounds. Everyone may roll Idea.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

OOC,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4398460/]Idea - 65% (1d100=45)[/url]
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Story,It should be possible for people who are strong enough to carry - or at least to drag - the TARDIS. That is, after all, how it ended up here in the first place. It would be slow going, but it could be done.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Idea 90%,[dice]0[/dice]

Leonek doesn't look too happy with Tobias's answer, but he doesn't have the rank to do anything about it.

He puts his hand on the door handle and looks at Chad with a shrug.

"Are you ready?"
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

Elizabeth sits down on the stone bench, glad to find somewhere to rest. She realises that she was terrified by the thing she saw on the scanner, and fled in terror from the console room. She knows that she must return there, to the others, but takes a few minutes to recover her composure.
MikeTheMoose
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by MikeTheMoose »

Char looks at Leonek seemingly frustrated at the fiddling with the device or gun or whatever, and suddenly... "Wait Leonek, I've got an
Idea,Idea 65 [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4399771/]61 Success![/url]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Lucius kept following Elizabeth's trail, arriving at the garden where she sat just as she finished recovering.
Chad Engraham/Leonek Novak,It should be possible for people who are strong enough to carry - or at least to drag - the TARDIS. That is, after all, how it ended up here in the first place. It would be slow going, but it could be done.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek looks at Chad, an incredulous look on his face.

"You're not thinking about dragging this thing out, are you? We'd be very slow going and if those reinforcements show up..."

He shrugs.

"You're the senior officer, it's your call."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Tobias works diligently with obvious relish, oblivious to everything around him; finally he's found something worth investigating.
Handy,Electrical/Mech (50%) Idea (60%) [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4401339/]1d100=17, 1d100=37[/url]

Return to “Episode 3”