IC-Ep 3-The Prisoner(Raymond MacIntyre/Salem Shields)

Elliot and Valerie Soames set out to rescue Dr. Kirby, while Salem and Raymond MacIntyre remain on the beach and the rest of the UNIT team helps Story and his companions recover the TARDIS.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Ep 3-The Prisoner(Raymond MacIntyre/Salem Shields)

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Understood, Captain," said Brigadier Crichton. "Try to avoid conflict with the locals if you can, but you can deal with any hostile locals who are a threat to you as you see fit. Just make sure no innocents are harmed in the crossfire. Once Dr. Kirby is free, everyone should make their way back to HQ. Is there anything else?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

"I copy Brigadier. Listen, I actually have two captive enemies here and one of them displays severe genetic mutation, to the point where he's not even human anymore. However the man is wounded. I know it's asking a lot, but is there some sort of naval coast guard that can provide CASEVAC? Think you can pull some strings sir?"
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"I'll do my best," replied the Brigadier, "but don't count on anything arriving quickly. I've already been trying to muster forces all day in case action was warranted, including Royal Navy resources, but this sort of thing takes time. The absolute earliest anything can reach you is tomorrow morning. Well done on locating Dr. Kirby and capturing the enemies, Captain Shields. Bring your prisoners back alive if it's at all posible. We have containment facilities for them here."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept

Post by DetectiveSocks »

"Solid copy sir, we're taking refuge in a fishing shack along the Dunwich Beach. I'll keep in touch if anything happens. Shield out." Salem hangs up the phone and takes a few deep breaths to calm his nerves.
OOC,Sorry for not writing for almost a week, just started a new semester at school and I'm already over my head in homework.
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Horsham glared at Salem, but he said nothing.
OOC,Don't worry about it. You're not delaying anyone else in any case, and I didn't have time to post myself during the week.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept

Post by DetectiveSocks »

Finishing his phone call, Salem approaches Horsham and kneels down besides him. Salem rifles through Horsham's pockets for any personal belongings, "Hope nobody is missing you," as Salem is trying to get a good read on Horsham's character.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Horsham grinned. "You'll be sorry," he said. He sounded more confident than he had earlier.
OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
On the Beach
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Episode 3”