IC-Ep 3-Revelations(Everyone)

Elliot and Valerie Soames set out to rescue Dr. Kirby, while Salem and Raymond MacIntyre remain on the beach and the rest of the UNIT team helps Story and his companions recover the TARDIS.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Re: IC-Ep 3-Revelations(Everyone)

Post by aine »

Tobias walks slowly back towards the town with the others, he falls in step with Lucius, "You guys got some interesting technology then, seeing as you fly through time? I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to stuff like that, guess that's why I became an engineer."
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

With a dubious look on Salem's face, he looks towards Leonek, "So you're saying Story will distract most of the town folks, while Elliot and Soames sneak inside the mansion, as the rest of us get this blue box? That's quite the risky mission, but I don't suppose anybody else has a better idea?"
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

"Story has to go with the group getting the TARDIS. He's the only one who can fly her." Brook says.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by jaysun81 »

Story listens to Leonek and Salem and then looks at Brook before saying, "I understand your desire to use me as bait but I must recover the Tardis."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek scratches at this arm, the salty of the seawater is starting to crust and looks confused at Story, his brow is furrowed as he's thinking hard about the English words.

"No, no, no, I was saying that you go after your tar,..TARDIS machine and that that will be enough of a distraction. Especially if we do it very loud and obvious and with a lot of people."
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

"That sounds like a plan of sorts. I'm happy to help out with the, er, Tardis team." Says Tobias nonchalantly.
MikeTheMoose
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 11 years

Post by MikeTheMoose »

Chad absorbs the the various timey wimey wobbly gobbly explanations. He shakes of some initial disbelief,as their apparent competence in identifying the anomaly in the area certainly belies ability beyond mundane explanations like shared delusion. I agree Elliott, having civilians along is certainly not ideal. But let's be frank. They have no way to leave and get to safety. We've got nowhere to hide them. I'm sure by this point they understand the risks. And unfortunately," Chad rolls his eyes acknowledging his own participation in their predicament. "Our gear was destroyed in an untimely manner, and now that our covers are blown prematurely, we are at a severe disadvantage, and could use all the help we can get so we don't end up fish bait. Another really good idea since we are so badly compromised is to contact HQ and tell them what we know. So first they can prioritize our reinforcement and resupply, second so they can know what happened if the fish win."
MikeTheMoose
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 11 years

Post by MikeTheMoose »

Chad turns to Leonek. "I'm not talented at sneaking, I'd probably be better for the phone booth recovery."
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept

Post by DetectiveSocks »

Salem clues in to Leonek, "Ahhh, that makes perfect sense. Although, we'll be charging into a hornet's nest." Turning to Chad, "We should inform HQ that we're compromised, and acquire a priority one on our gear immediately, including reinforcements. We're more of a scientific and infiltration team, then anything combative."
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Post by BenTheRat »

Elliot nods, "understand, I just work here man, its your call. I like the idea of all of you going after the Tarpit thing and Val and I can do what we do best without being distracted."
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek turns to Tobias and Salem.

"With Raymond somewhat distant, you two are in command. Tobias is Raymond's assistant and Capt. Salem is our ranking officer. I would rather go save Dr. Kirby, but I know those caves where that police box is. And the ones going in, will need some back up should things go wrong."

Leonek indicates his near nakedness.

"I'm already dressed for the water anyway."
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept

Post by DetectiveSocks »

Salem rolls his eyes, "It's true I'm the high ranking officer of this mission, but I hardly have any field work under my belt. I'm only the Captain, for my specialty as a biologist and physician, and equal standing with Dr. Kirby. Salem's young features belies his rank as a Captain.
yockenthwaite
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Post by yockenthwaite »

"So we go for the TARDIS," says Elizabeth, questioningly, looking towards Story, "with him coming along to help us?" She nods her head towards Leonek then. "That sounds like a plan of sorts anyway, and something we can work with."
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Leonek: "With Raymond somewhat distant, you two are in command. Tobias is Raymond's assistant and Capt. Salem is our ranking officer.
Tobias shrugs, "Although I'm new to your outfit, I've had some experience in the field. I suggest that with the bulk of us going for the tardis, enemy spies might not realise there are a small group missing; these may be able to infiltrate the manor. Valerie and Elliott look so unlikely anyway; they can probably blag their way out of any problems." He grins wryly,

"It's up to the rest of us to persuade the enemy that the tardis is our only objective. We really could do with some firepower. I had a spanking new pistol; a Glock 17, but lost it in the crash. I'll be happy with anything I can get hold of."

He hunkers down and draws in the sand,
"If we approach the caves in several small groups, the enemy cannot concentrate their fire; if one group get overwhelmed the other can attack from the flank."
Thorn
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Thorn »

"Do we have to swim in, or is there another way?" Brook asks.
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Story looks from Elizabeth to Leonek and says,"My apologies Leonek, sorry for misunderstanding you. As to who goes where the plan sounds solid to me."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek gives Brook an apologetic shrug.

"I'm sorry, I only know of the cave entrance. There are probably more though."

He then turns to Tobias.

"I lost my gun in the water, all I have now is this diving knife."
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Story runs his hand through his hair and says, "Since we must swim we have to be very cautious. From what I gather there is no place more dangerous than the water. Leonek, is the entrance close to the surface or down deep?"
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek turns to Story , holding his hand about 3 feet from the ground.

"It starts a few feet under the water. It's a pretty wide cave and not a very difficult dive. And you are right, those creature look like they're made for the deep."
jaysun81
Disciple
Disciple

Post by jaysun81 »

Story looks at his companions and says, "I know I don't need to say this to you all but be mindful of everything. We're about to be playing in their sandbox. No matter..." Story looks at Brook "what get to the Tardis. You will be safe."
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge

Return to “Episode 3”