IC-Ep 3-The Underwater Menace(Leonek/Salem)

Elliot and Valerie Soames set out to rescue Dr. Kirby, while Salem and Raymond MacIntyre remain on the beach and the rest of the UNIT team helps Story and his companions recover the TARDIS.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Ep 3-The Underwater Menace(Leonek/Salem)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Everything that had been in the boat, including the paddles, was gone, but the rope had been tied to one of the handles on the side, and it still extended all the way down to the cave. Using the rope to gain leverage, the two men were able to flip the boat upright again.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

Salem climbed up onto the boat and helped Leonek in as well. Salem didn't care if there was no paddle, he wanted to be out of the water and so Salem laid inside the boat, basking in the September sun.
OOC,...including [b]Leonek's[/b] pants are gone? If so, this really changes the mood of Call of Cthulhu, lol.
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

OOC:   Leonek didn't take off his pants, he did take off his trousers. Underwear yes, upperwear no. ;)  
Leonek rolls into the boat, the feel of the hard timber on his skin a welcome relief.

He quickly starts pulling in the rope, fearing the creature might try to anchor them or drag them under.

"I think we will still have to swim to shore, or maybe the current will bring us in..."
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Leonek hauled in the waterlogged rope and soon had it in a pile inside the boat. The tide had started going out, and the current set the boat drifting slowly away from shore. However, it would be possible for both of them to paddle with their arms and reach the part of the beach near Horsham's shack, which was the closest land.

By this time, the group of people running south down the beach towards them was visible to Leonek as well as Salem. They could make out the rest of their team, as well as Story and his companions.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

"Paddle! The tide is pullink us out!", Leonek reached down and started paddling vigorously.

"I overheard those things, they know we're here on a mission. And that other group as well, they are not their friends. The creatures thing one is great sorcerer."

Leonek shrugs off Salem's glance and continues.

"I know, I'm just repeating what they said, but they said they were trying to open the thing that they'd dragged from the beach, and then that it was guarded by a great sorcerer's spells and when I went to investigate, it turned out to be a police box."

Leonek spews forth the story, obviously relieved to be out of the water.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

Following Leonek's lead, Salem paddles his hardest in exhaustion, trying his best as he feels a little lightheaded from nearly drowning. Turning towards Leonek, "Police Box? Like one of those telephone booths?"
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
Revelations
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Episode 3”