Providence Hospital

Moderator: Cearlan

Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Re: Providence Hospital

Post by Cearlan »

OOC,The addresses for both Martin and Felicity Sorrell are the same - 327 Doyle Avenue. So you have three leads - thread amended.
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by Priest »

"Hmm", Meredith, having listened intently, buts in, "Based on Joshua's reckoning and seeing that the address for the woman is the same as Sorrell's, would it not be better if we all stick together? After all many hands make light work and all that, and someone else may spot something that one has missed"
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
tormsen
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Post by tormsen »

"I would like to look over the late professor's house. Splitting up might not be such a bad idea, too many cooks spoil the broth.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by Priest »

OOC: Please could you clarify the situation, are the addresses for Martin and Felicity the same?
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by royya »

I will go to Martin's place as well, in case another assaulter is waiting over there and someone will need a medical treatment.
Joseph says
The undertaker and the unidentified man with the wide eyes can wait I believe.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by Cearlan »

OOC,[color=#FF8000]Yes I can confirm that the address for both Martin Sorrell and Felicity Sorrell is the same as per the last photo (of the keys) on page two of The Prologue; [url]http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/pbp/viewtopic.php?f=244&t=3930&start=35[/url] and the first address given to you by the nurse in Providence Hospital; [url]http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/pbp/viewtopic.php?f=244&t=4102&start=16[/url]. The address is 327 Doyle Avenue, Providence, Rhode Island. The picture of the keys is also shown on page 4 of the prologue, about halfway down the page. Would it be better if I gave the handouts in a separate sub-forum to save you looking for them all? I'll put everything in there now and will update it to this sub-forum unless you would prefer to keep them in the story - up to you folks!!![/color]
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh

Return to “Archive”