Character concepts

Moderator: Priest

Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Character concepts

Post by Priest »

Just a few lines to describe the kind of character you are, your personality, motivation etc. Plus your reasons for being on the inaugural cruise of the Pinnacle.
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Character concepts

Post by Mr. Handy »

My character is Pedro Rodriguez, a Cuban exile who risked his life to escape to Florida with his family. Pedro always had a love for baseball and a genuine talent for the game. He started playing for the AA Jacksonville Suns as a shortstop and was soon promoted to the AAA New Orleans Zephyrs, where he became known as "The Cuban Missile" because of his accurate throwing arm. He recently learned that he would be called up to the Major Leagues to play for the Miami Marlins, so he is going on a cruise to celebrate. Pedro is a down to earth, easygoing guy with an eye for the ladies, and he hopes he might meet some on the cruise.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Garrett
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Post by Garrett »

Name: Richard Moskel
Personality
Richard, or Ricky as he called by his friends, is calm, quiet, and introverted. He generally keeps to himself and verbally puts down people who try to force conversation out of him. All in all he's rather mean to people who bother him and goes out of his way not to have to deal with others. Richard is rather awkward around his daughter, like he doesn't know how to act around her. He does love her but he has no idea how to be a parent and he is well aware of that fact.
Background
Orphaned as a baby, Ricky was placed in foster care, being shipped around constantly he never really had a sense of belonging. This changed when he was thirteen and joined a small gang, he performed burglaries with his new friends and learned some useful skills. His talent quickly made him the top burglar of the set, and as the gang grew larger he started making a very comfortable living. He enjoyed pissing all his money away so that he could live in hedonism for about half a decade before he knocked a girl up. He panicked but when his child, Katie, was born he knew he couldn't just ignore his mistake; the mother, Abigail, had no useful skills and couldn't support the child by herself. The system that they worked out was that Abigail would raise Katie, and Ricky would support them both. With the child out of the way Ricky went back to living more or less how he did before, except that he was notably more careful not to get himself killed. Occasionally he would drop by to see his child, usually just on holidays, birthdays, or whenever she really made a fuss about seeing him; but he was always uncomfortable around her, though she didn't seem to notice. Ricky and Abigail stuck to this system until their daughter was about to turn five, she didn't really understand why she barely saw her dad, and for her birthday the only thing she asked for was to go on a trip with him. Ricky was more then a little freaked out by the idea, but with Abigail and Katie both pressuring him to do it he felt he had no choice.
Garrett
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Post by Garrett »

Hey how many disadvantage points do I get for a healthy, five year old girl? Also can I use charisma bonus for intimidating.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Garrett wrote:Hey how many disadvantage points do I get for a healthy, five year old girl? Also can I use charisma bonus for intimidating.
For a healthy five year old girl, probably 2 but as you are the only parent 3. And as far as using Charisma for intimidation, yes I'll allow that.
- Anais Nin
Mr. Pear
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 11 years

Post by Mr. Pear »

BBQ Magazine's prestigious annual interstate Miss Meat contest has again come to a final stage! The The lucky 18 babes are selected to board the luxurious Pinnacle cruise around the Caribbean where they will be doing several photoshoots on some of the most stunning beaches the region has to offer. Assisted by veteran BBQ chef JT Hague, every contestant will be doing a number of tasks and games on board the ship that can add to her score, or help her win the hearts of the fans. Everybody will be able to follow the progress and vote on the dedicated Facebook page. Award winning photographer Luke Hoffman was hired to join them on their voyage to give report of the progress and update the Facebook page with the results of the photoshoots and all the atmosphere shots to make you feel just like you’re there right in the action!
Stay tuned and don’t forget to vote!

I'm the photographer ;-)
Mr. Pear
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Mr. Pear »

And how many disadvantage points do I get for 18 big breasted half naked bimbos? :p
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Mr. Pear wrote:And how many disadvantage points do I get for 18 big breasted half naked bimbos? :p
None, many would see it as being an advantage :shock:
- Anais Nin
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

At least one famous, lecherous writer would! :D
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Pear
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Mr. Pear »

I should have taken the offer for that Miss Transgender contest photoshoot... :roll:

Return to “Archive”