IC-Ep 2-Next Steps(Leonek/Tobias/Valerie/Elliot)

The TARDIS goes missing, dragged into the sea by something inhuman. During their investigations, Story and his companions join up with the team from UNIT. Leonek and Salem make a horrifying discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Re: IC-Ep 2-Next Steps(Leonek/Tobias/Valerie/Elliot)

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek rubs his chin, thinking about what to do.

"It might seem weird to go questioning those people, they might get onto us. I think we'd better look around town to see if Dr Kirby rented some diving gear. Could you in the meantime describe that group, Mrs Soames?"
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Tobias turned and looked back. "There's Salem, coming past the Ship Inn," he said. He waved to him.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Mskatonic
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Post by Mskatonic »

"Right, Leonek, mind if I call you Leo?" Valerie replied. "I was quite curious about them, but didnt want to ask too many questions for fear of them beginning to ask questions of Elliot and I. Our cover story won't stand up to serious questioning. Plus I often find that one can find out much by simply listening and observing"

" As for the group, let me see. There is a older middle-aged gentlemen that rather seemed like the leader of the bunch,well he did the most talking out, at least. He was the one who came in and bought that alcohol. Didnt strike me as the drinking type when i met him. Then there is an Italian man, on the younger side, he was quiet and seemed a bit on edge the whole time. There is a very young girl with that black hair and clothing, what's that style the the young kids like these days? A very sweet girl, however. Then another young woman, something of an intellectual scholarly type. I could not tell what would bring them all together, as they did not appear related, however they appeared to know each other well and have a common concern once we reached town."

Valerie looked over to Salem and waved.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

He smiled, almost bashfully, and nodded clumsily as he tried a casual shrug.
Be my guest, Mrs Soames.

He then notices Salem too.

Maybe we should get back to the Inn and see if he found out something.

Leonek starts walking in the direction of the Inn.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

In the distance, Salem could make out the second half of the team, and let out a deep breath of relief to see Valerie and Elliot. Salem returned the wave back as he slowly approached them.
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
Mskatonic
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Post by Mskatonic »

"Yes sounds like a plan. Lets see if Salem found out anything." Valerie looks back at the strange markings in the sand. "Does anyone have a camera? These marks will disappear once the tide comes in and I think we should document this scene. It might tie in somehow."
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Leonek shrugs and shakes his head.

"I don't, I only brought my gun vith me, but you're right, Mrs Soames. We should at least measure it."

Leonek returns to the place with the imprints and paces the measurements of the impression and then tries to measure the prints using his own foot as a reference.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

OOC,Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
On the Trail
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 2”