IC-Ep 2-Reunion(Leonek/Tobias/Valerie/Elliot)

The TARDIS goes missing, dragged into the sea by something inhuman. During their investigations, Story and his companions join up with the team from UNIT. Leonek and Salem make a horrifying discovery.

Moderator: Mr. Handy

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: IC-Ep 2-Reunion(Leonek/Tobias/Valerie/Elliot)

Post by Mr. Handy »

Leonek, Tobias, Valerie, and Elliot went through the indicated door, which led to a cozy, typically English pub. The decorations continued the nautical theme seen in the lobby. There were several tables, only a couple of which were occupied. Customers would choose a table before placing their orders at the counter and giving their table numbers. The barman was a dark haired man in his forties with a curled mustache, and he stood behind the oak counter, polishing it with a rag.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Tobias heads over to a table by the window. He holds out a chair for Valerie and then chooses a chair for himself where he can look out the window, hopefully to the street outside. He then walks up to the bar, "Hi. Can we get some menus? Do you have specials and do you have any beer that isn't flat?"
ooc,I can't believe I'm asking for fizzy beer! I'm mentally apologising to all my local pubs who pride themselves on their excellent local breweries.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

The publican frowned. "I'll have you know that our beer is not flat, sir," he said in a prickly tone. "The menu is posted up there." He pointed to a board above the counter, which listed what was for sale. Seafood seemed to be prevalent. The prices were a little high, but not too outrageous.
OOC,You might want to apologize to this one too. ;) Everyone is moving to the thread linked below.
Tourists
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Episode 2”