The Blackstone Hotel, Keswick (All Except Jonesy)

Moderator: Abdul Alhazred

Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Re: The Blackstone Hotel, Keswick (All Except Jonesy)

Post by Priest »

For a moment Helen is caught unawares by Rosa's question.
Helen thinking:   Next she'll be wanting to link arms and skip through puddles.  
"Thank you, but I have a particular hatred for umbrellas, almost lost an eye once to one" She turns her face up to the sky ignoring the patter of raindrops on her eyelids, "I really wasn't expecting this... Bloody countryside. Anyway the waitress said it was only a short walk to the photographers"
She gestures towards the taxi which has come to a halt outside a building plainly marked 'Public Library'
"Hardly worth the effort, still what can one expect of the decadent aristocracy in this day and age?"
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
Fabio Silva
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Post by Fabio Silva »

— Would you like a temporary job? Pedro says to the boy looking messy.

— Follow me and take care of my coat and hat. I need to conduct a thorough search inside the library. Maybe you need to carry some books too, if you do not mind. He says that taking off his coat and hat and throwing it to the poor man.
bzr101
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Post by bzr101 »

(bzr101 playing as Jonesy)

Jonesy catches the hat and coat, then carefully folds the coat to prevent wrinkes. He smiles at Perdo and says, Thanks to you G'uvner,
Jonesy's me name! I'll do me best to be yur man, let me know when you want anythin done, I'll do it up right quick and right proper.
Philulhu
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Post by Philulhu »

Rosa flushes and moves her umbrella away from Helen. Glancing down the street, she sees Pedro passing over his coat and hat and tuts disapprovingly. "They've press-ganged that poor man into carrying for them now!"

She shakes her head and sets off down the road towards the photographers. "Things never seem to change for the upper classes," she remarks.

Return to “The Game”