End of Scene One

Moderator: Abdul Alhazred

Abdul Alhazred
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

End of Scene One

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

That about wraps up the opening scene in the Blackstone Hotel, aside from the result of Exeter's Stability rolls.

Once I have those I'll be setting the scene the following morning in the dining room of the hotel. Jonesy will be waking up in the barn and since he's alone, I may start a separate thread for him until you all meet again.

Please await my 'scene sets' before posting anything that your character does the following day, and I hope you're all enjoying things.
bzr101
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Re: End of Scene One

Post by bzr101 »

Abdul Alhazred wrote:...

Once I have those I'll be setting the scene the following morning in the dining room of the hotel. Jonesy will be waking up in the barn and since he's alone, I may start a separate thread for him until you all meet again. ...
OOC:   Actually, Jonsey may have one or more of Exeter's kin in the barn with him. Or, at least the rear part's of Exeter's kin. :lol:

BTW, this is highly enjoyable!  
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Re: End of Scene One

Post by DrPeterson »

It is indeed great fun, I look forward to the next chapter in which more lower classes will be repressed, cigarettes smoked and critical remarks ignored!
Hip hip!
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."

Return to “OOC Chat”