The System

Moderator: Abdul Alhazred

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

The System

Post by DrPeterson »

Abdul, how do I go about putting Exeter's extraordinary powers of perception to use. It would be handy to know if the waiter has tentacles or if the house if bleeding from the walls :)
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Abdul Alhazred
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Re: The System

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Don't worry, if anything that bizarre is going on, I'll let you know ;)

In order to search for more mundane but not necessarily insignificant detail, just work it into your post, e.g. "Exeter casually glances out of the window to see if the weather is relenting" or similar.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

That's a relief ;)
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Abdul Alhazred
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Busy morning ahead for me folks, but I'll be able to post after lunch (UK time).

I have the option to edit Fabio's posts retrospectively, and can amend any errors in the descriptive text. (Obviously errors in Pedro's speech are entirely in character ;) ). Fabio is happy for me to do this if necessary. Do you people want me to do this, or are you happy to accept the posts as they are?
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Priest said:
Muttering "Thanks" almost inaudibly she waited as the tall well dressed foreigner, who in her opinion, had to much oil on his hair moved towards the table, her table, where a grinning 'count' behaving in a manner worthy of one of PG Woodhouse's characters was inviting all and sundry to join him.

Was it that obvious? :D

And Abdul, I'm happy to accept them as they are, but if Fabio asked, I won't stop you.
Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Post by Priest »

DrPeterson wrote:Priest said:
Muttering "Thanks" almost inaudibly she waited as the tall well dressed foreigner, who in her opinion, had to much oil on his hair moved towards the table, her table, where a grinning 'count' behaving in a manner worthy of one of PG Woodhouse's characters was inviting all and sundry to join him.

Was it that obvious? :D

And Abdul, I'm happy to accept them as they are, but if Fabio asked, I won't stop you.
DrP, all I can say is "Pig hooooey!!!"
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
Fabio Silva
Layman
Layman

Post by Fabio Silva »

haha, me and my broken english! Thank you for comprise, I'll try to be "understandable". Blunders or slip up can report by PM. I hope that I don't disrupt the progress of the scenario (I can leave if necessary, but would like to follow the topic).

Usually I can post once a day.
bzr101
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Post by bzr101 »

Fabio Silva wrote:haha, me and my broken english! Thank you for comprise, I'll try to be "understandable". Blunders or slip up can report by PM. I hope that I don't disrupt the progress of the scenario (I can leave if necessary, but would like to follow the topic).

Usually I can post once a day.
Please stay with the game! I have no problems with your writing. I cannot speak, or write, any other language. I am envious of those who can.
Looking forward to your posts.
Regards, bzr101
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Agreed. You can't leave now, once your in your in for the long haul. :)
Cheers, Priest/Helen Long
- Anais Nin
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

I´m at fault here. Pardon for my lack of posting.
Got one post in and disappeared. My bad.

Great dialogue so far!

I really enjiy reading this.

Cheers!
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Priest »

Rosa (Philhulu) just aked a good question about our birth years. I don't believe that we have been told the current year, Helen is 33.
- Anais Nin
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Michael Laws is 34.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Fabio Silva
Layman
Layman

Post by Fabio Silva »

Visconde Pedro de Finado is 32.

Return to “OOC Chat”