IC: Ch. 10 Back into the Breach...uh I mean House

The old Corbitt house is shrouded in dark rumours and fearful whispers. Its past residents have all had grisly experiences in there, and the few which are able to speak of it will not. Now, pulled in by the promise of money, several investigators try to to find the house's dark secret.

Moderator: BenTheRat

DrVendetta
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Re: IC: Ch. 10 Back into the Breach...uh I mean House

Post by DrVendetta »

Richard walks over to pour himself a glass of tequila then sits down in a chair lays back and starts sipping on his tequlia "So why the hell did you start that fire?"
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr Creedy, and ideas are Bulletproof"
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Harrison looks at Richard incredulously.

I'm sorry, would you rather have us all there bleeding our lives out in that accursed basement? That thing wasn't going down by regular means, was it?

He downs his scotch and continues as he looks for something to smoke.

"Have you seen how easily that thing sliced through Michael?!"
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Occigon
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Occigon »

"Well, we have no guarantee that the fire took care of it," Charles points out. "Good evening, Professor. We have quite a story for you..." And he begins to recount the group's latest adventures.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Post by BenTheRat »

The doctor listens intently to everything you say.
ooc,please feel free to go into details about anything specific you want to share with the group. If there is anything specific you want to leave out please let me know.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
DrVendetta
Adept
Adept

Post by DrVendetta »

After the others finish there recital of the events over the last week Richard speaks up "I still don't understand what happened to the Reverand and Phil who took off with the Reverands body from our first incident. I have a feeling that Phil may be a part of this whole story and on the wrong side of it. Working at the paper he could have helped to surpress some of the information in the papers. I mean what the hell would he have done with the Reverands body if he just wanted revenge he could have just burned it with Tom's"

Richard takes another sip of his tequila and looks back to the Professor and says "What do you know of this cult and the Reverand?"
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr Creedy, and ideas are Bulletproof"
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

"Michael' s dead, that thing got up and tore him to shreds in a heartbeat. Nothing we tried could stop it."

He gesticulates as he explains, the strange pattern on his hand clearly visible.

"I want to know what that thing was, was it Corbitt? And if it was, how was it Corbitt?"
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Post by BenTheRat »

OOC: My bad I should have switched to a new thread.

Please go here.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich

Return to “The Rat's Haunting”