IC Ch. 6: Time to Heal

The old Corbitt house is shrouded in dark rumours and fearful whispers. Its past residents have all had grisly experiences in there, and the few which are able to speak of it will not. Now, pulled in by the promise of money, several investigators try to to find the house's dark secret.

Moderator: BenTheRat

BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Re: IC Ch. 6: Time to Heal

Post by BenTheRat »

Everyone dozes off and on for a few hours. Finally, about 10 AM the doctor comes in and starts to make the rounds. The nurses also bring in your clothes you were wearing from the previous day.

The doctor clears you all to be released saying something about needing the beds.

The Nurse also informs you that your bill has already been taken care of.

You see orderlies coming in to change the linens on the beds. You get the strong impression they are ready for you to leave.
OOC:   You are free to leave the hospital, where do you want to go?  
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

"Seems like this whole ordeal runs bigger than we all imagine. Maybe we should head back to the Museum and see if we can get a hold of the good Doctor, and see if he had ever dealt with these clowns that jumped us last night. Or even Ms. Patton may know about these goons too."
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

"I agree with Jordie, let's stop by the museum first, I'm sure that's where Richard and Sonny will go too."

Harrison leans heavily on his cane as he makes for the exit, thanking the nurses for their care.

"I'm getting the feeling the professor already knows what has happened, maybe the boys already are at the museum."
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Occigon
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Post by Occigon »

"Museum makes sense, we have to meet back up with the others," says Charles. Although he had a restless night, as evidenced by the dark circles under his eyes and the occasional muffled cry he have in his sleep, he looks much calmer than the night before. "After last night, we have a number of questions to ask the professor."
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Post by Silver Priest »

"Sounds good to me." Michael offers. "I think it's about time the professor elaborates on what we're dealing with. Sounds as though he has experience with all of this."
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Post by BenTheRat »

The five of you limp out of the hospital and to your 2 cars still there. It is cold. The temperature is down 40 degrees from yesterdays high to now. The clothes you have on are not adequate at all for this weather. The high today is only in the 50's, and its supposed to go down even more tomorrow. Not to mention, they still have some blood stains they couldn't get all the way out.
You shiver as you rush to the cars and head to the museum.
OOC:   everyone should go here.  
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich

Return to “The Rat's Haunting”