IC: Ch 4e: Back to the museum round 2

The old Corbitt house is shrouded in dark rumours and fearful whispers. Its past residents have all had grisly experiences in there, and the few which are able to speak of it will not. Now, pulled in by the promise of money, several investigators try to to find the house's dark secret.

Moderator: BenTheRat

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Re: IC: Ch 4e: Back to the museum round 2

Post by DrPeterson »

"Come on, guys, we've got better uses of our time than waiting around for no one to open a door that'll be open in the morning."

Harrison discards the butt of his cigarette with a practised flick and grins suddenly.

"Unless either of you need to refill their canteens and feels like busting the door, I suggest we take the car and go to the house."
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Post by BenTheRat »

OOC ALL,The plan was to meet at the house at 11, it is currently 9:15.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

"Busting doors is too... Primitive for my tastes," Jordie waves a set of lock-picking tools in her hand like a wand, "I can open the door, but there really isn't anything inside I need." Jordie crosses her arms towards Harrison with her hand still clenching the lock-picks, "We can split the group up, I'd rather much visit the Chapel grounds and you can stakeout the funhouse. And where is that silly fool Richard ran off to?"
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Harrison holds up his hands in front of him, in a mock gesture of submission.

"Alright, alright, I know better than to argue with dames. We'll swing by the Chapel on our way to the house.There's no way in hell I'm to that place on my lonesome."

He raises an amused eyebrow as he glances at the lock picks.

"I'm not too sure I should show you which is my car however. And I've no idea where that guy ran off too, he's always bolting off on his own, that one."

It's easily noticeable that Harrison bears little love for Richard.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

As you get get into the car, and drive its not far. For those that haven't been there its only a block or so from the Corbitt House.

To get to it you take what looks like an alley between tall buildings, till it opens up into a small parking lot then a huge lot. You can see the backs of buildings on the other side of the large fence that surrounds the place. It is overgrown with high grass and trees scattered around the lot. The further back the thicker they are.
Close to the parking lot is some crumbled stone and what looks like could have been an archway.

The first thing you notice is there is another car here. It appears to have just arrived and the 2 men you quickly recognize as Warren and Richard. How they ended up together is anyone's guess.

Everyone please go to this threadto continue.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich
DetectiveSocks
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by DetectiveSocks »

OOC,I assuming you mean [b]Warren[/b] and [b]Richard[/b] are there? I swear I didn't read into their threads, haha, I notice their threads are locked.
The other children cheered him on. His name voiced in a steadily rising pace, urging him to do it. “Am I really doing this?”, the young boy thought and struck his victim with a rock.
BenTheRat
Keeper
Keeper

Post by BenTheRat »

OOC,1st thanks for catching my typo fixed. And it was logical to go there. But after you read everything that happened in the other threads, its really weird how you guys end up in the same place at the same time.
Call of Cthulhu
Arkham Horror
Cthulhu Wars
The Rat's Haunting
A Star on the Shore
A Dream of Japan
Watch the World Burn
Shadows over Dunwich

Return to “The Rat's Haunting”