Corridor

This Sleeping Car connects to the Social Car and the Sleeping Car thread below. Rooms 1 - 4 are Single Cabins, 5 - 8 are Double Cabins, and 9 is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Corridor

Post by Seon »

German,Initial Plan is to act like an Englishman, as I have been doing. The leader fancies a delusion that all of Germanic race will assist him in his Kingdom. Thus, he believes that the English, being Anglo-Saxons, will ally with him. His cronies will not bother a man of this nationality too much, espescially ones which cannot communicate very well with them due to his unfortunate ignorance of the German language.
Jonathan grins.
German,I would not advise you on pretending to be Russian though. I have given you my word that I will try and protect you through Germany. If something happens,I will do everything in my ability to do so. I can always become someone else, and the Nazis do love obeying authority.
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Cecil arrives with Amadi and Charles Belanger in tow from the Yennifer car. He sees two men, including that shifty Russian fellow, standing in conversation; he raises his eyebrows.
"Excuse me chaps, may we pass through? Confounded corridors don't give room for a fellow to breath let alone swing a cat, haw, haw. Are you going to visit this odd puppet performance in the smoking car?"
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

German,As much as I look forward to your performance, I hope you won't have to resort to it.
Wolfgang's smile fades as the other men enter and he is visibly making an effort to understand Cecil.
English roll,http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4385442/

"Vhat? Cats? My apolow-gees, please passing you by..."

Wolfgang moves out of the way so the men can pass.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Wolfgang and Parker,I forgot to interject that a pair of kids carrying a largeish but lightweight case entered your car and headed into the next car. I imagine you guys would've dropped silent as they passed since you had a lot to talk about.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

France, 23:45

High above him was a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time.
There is a flyer hanging from the handle of each of the compartment doors that show images which seem to blur when you gaze upon them even though they should, by rights, be clear. The sight of them draws your eye and inflames the imagination. There is something exciting happening here. Some possibility which you are inspired to write down. (SAN Loss 1 / 1d6 - keep rolling for each corridor you pass until you have either passed all three or lost 6 Sanity. If you go temporarily insane, you become obsessed with the imagery or consumed by a bizarre bout of creativity for 1d10 x 2 of your own posts.) There may be more information attached were you to open the flyer and read it.
"Considering the Piano Car will be closing in fifteen minutes, I highly doubt that," says Amadi wryly. "Well all be ushered into bed soon enough."

PRESENT: Conductor, Wolfgang, Parker, Cecil, Amadi, Charles Belanger.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

"Well, we'd better hurry then. Excuse me gentlemen, must dash!" Cecil hurries along to the next car.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang looks on as the men leave.

"Enjoying your evening."

He then looks at Parker and says,

"I thinking I will going to beds. Let us hoping zhat ve passing through Germany vithout problems."
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Having said goodbye to Parker, Wolfgang returns to his cabin. He stops, his hand on the knob, and seems to think of something and then heads down the corridor towards the Lounge Car.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"Quite," Parker smiles. He rips off the flyer from the nearest door, scrunches it, and shoves it into his pocket.

"Dear Conductor," Parker said. "Since the play is about to begin anyways, you would not mind if I tore these flyers off these doors, no? The color yellow do make my eyes hurt."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Parker,Are you still carrying his clipboard?

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang re-enters from the Lounge Car, Elena on his arm. He appears to be chatting casually.

Russian,[color=#0000BF]I am glad to have found you unoccupied. There are many things going on this train and I will sleep much sounder in the knowledge that you are safely in your cabin. [/color]
Wolfgang stops, turns to Elena and smiles.
Russian,"[color=#0000BF]Where am I taking you exactly?[/color]"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena smiles back.
Russian,[color=darkred]"You were gone so long I was a little worried about you too,"[/color] she says. [color=darkred]"I am glad to see you're all right. I'm in the Yennifer Sleeping Car, the next one, in Compartment B. The puppet show ended up not happening tonight. The [b]Roby[/b] children were planning to perform it, but apparently [b]Lord Linscott[/b] and [b]Amadi al-Rassam[/b] prevented them from doing it. I overheard [b]Farooqi[/b] talking about it to [b]Kieran[/b]. [b]Amadi[/b] delayed the children by continually talking at them, until the bar was about to close and it was too late. [b]Mr. Roby[/b] said the children will put on the show tomorrow after lunch, but we shall see if those who want to stop it find another way. Those flyers advertising it did make several people react oddly, including me and that conductor."[/color]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang listens intently to what Elena is saying, guiding her through the corridor and squeezing past Parker and the conductor, greeting them as they pass.
He then enters the Yennifer Sleeping Car.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena heads into the next sleeping car with Wolfgang.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Spoiler:
Laraqua: I thought I just peered over Wolfgang's shoulders to see that.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

OOC,Whoopsy. Silly me.
Stephane Thayer enters the sleeping car (my bad for including him under Present), and Parker asks him the question. "I wouldn't mind, no. In fact, you would be doing me a favor."

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"Very well,"

He begins to rip off every single poster in the hallway towards the social cars.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"What's the littering law in France again?" Jonathan mumbles to the conductor as he comes back, carrying a pile of leaflets. "I have half a mind to just toss these godforsaken pamphlets out the window."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Stephane Thayer looks thoughtful. "I really couldn't say. Perhaps the sleeping car's boiler might be a better place as it would ... help heat the Sleeping Car."

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"Ah, the boiler," Jonathan nodded. "Where is this boiler again?"

Return to “Jeanette Second Class Sleeping Car”