Corridor

This Sleeping Car connects to the Social Car and the Sleeping Car thread below. Rooms 1 - 4 are Single Cabins, 5 - 8 are Double Cabins, and 9 is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Corridor

Post by Seon »

Jonathan follows the woman down the corridor into the Lounge Car.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 09:25

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor rises to lock your compartment door behind you before returning to his seat.

Two individuals pass quietly through the corridor on their way to the Smoking Car.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 09:40

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor rises to let you pass before returning to his seat.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Kadael »

Lily nods politely at the conductor as she proceeds down the corridor to the Lounge Car.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She makes her way through with ease.

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Munich, 10:18

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor rises to let you pass before returning to his seat.
German,"I am surprised that there are two archaeologists aboard this train alongside our fair [b]Fraulein Shefira Roasch[/b] and yet you weren't aware of her. How far will you be travelling aboard the train in one journey? Will you be stopping elsewhere before returning?"
As he speaks, the train slows as it enters Munich.

The two continue on to the next sleeping car corridor.

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 10:55

TheVaultTech
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 5 months

Post by TheVaultTech »

Khan enters the hallway, and immediately goes towards the dining car- asking everybody who seems to work here where it is on the way, even if he was already told. He smiles at any passengers he sees, showing off his not so pearly whites.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

At present there is only the conductor in the same corridor as him.
French-accented German,"Good evening, [b]Herr Khan[/b]. It is good to see you are enjoying your trip thus far. Have you found your room to your liking? How about your ... err, wash bowl? As to the dining car, it is that way, good sir, though it will not be open until First Service. The smoking car will be open in five minutes, however, and the lounge car is open from early until late."
He pauses as though just remembering something.
German,"[b]Mr. Alexander Roby[/b] requested to meet you in Compartment E of the Yennifer Sleeping Car - which is the other way."
Moving,you'll be able to find the Lounge Car in the Social Car sub-forum if you wish to continue onward. The order of social cars basically goes Lounge Car, Smoking (i.e. Bar) Car and Dining Car. It's easy to remember if you think of it in order of openness. The Lounge Car is open the most and unstaffed but for polite enquiries from staffers passing through. The Smoking Car has drinks available and so opens from 11 til midnight, generally. The Dining Car is only open as needed. You will find the Lounge Car quite bustling with activity - two chairs oppose each other over a table on either side of the aisle. Alternatively you can go down into the Yennifer Sleeping Car corridor after the two Germans and just keep quiet. On the plus side, you might see what compartment they enter.
Thanks,for winning me that other player.

TheVaultTech
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 5 months

Post by TheVaultTech »

Khan, against his better judgement, decides to go meet this 'Alexander Roby' and politely thanks the conductor with a small bow and heads the other direction soberly.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 11:10

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang leaves his cabin and heads towards the social cars.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."

Return to “Jeanette Second Class Sleeping Car”