Corridor

This Sleeping Car connects between a Sleeping Car and the Lounge Car. Rooms A - D are Single Cabins, E - H are Double Cabins, and I is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Corridor

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena, who is still in her nightgown, steps back and to one side, beckoning Wolfgang with one hand and whispering in Russian.
Russian,[color=darkred]"Quickly, inside!"[/color] she hisses.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

The conductor rises from his chair and gestures to the two of them, even as there's noises as a few others rouse within their compartments. "It is fine. Those are the emergency warning devices that would be laid by the tracks. It merely means another train has had trouble on the tracks and is giving any other trains on the tracks fair warning."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang nodded his thanks for the explanation to the conductor, took Elena's by the arm and went inside.
He looked rather dishevelled, as if he hadn't slept much and got dressed in a bit of a hurry. He's also carrying the German occult book Roby gave him.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Once Wolfgang joins her in the compartment, Elena closes the door.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Stuttgart, 07:10

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor has gone to each door to calm the questioning looks of the various passengers and has now returned to his seat, though he does look pensive and concerned. The conductor rises with an "Excuse moi," as Cecil passes on his way to the next sleeping car. A young girl, around ten or twelve, stands pressed against the wall and staring out through the windows on the corridor side. She sees something that makes her shudder then simply turns away to gaze down the corridor.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Raziel
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Raziel »

Fernand leave room G and heads to the nearest exit to the platform.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

A young girl of around 12 stands just inside of the doorway, peeking out at the platform. She looks white as a sheet and very nervous as she watches the Germans bustle about. Reaching into her pocket, she pulls out a wad of Germany money before stepping forward to Fernand as he enters the train carriage.
German,"Please, sir, are you a doctor? Could you please give me some sleeping pills? I'm ever so tired."
Her eyes are wide and studded with tears.

Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

German,"Are you ok dear? Were are your parents?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She draws in a deep breath as though to calm herself.
German,"Dead, sir, in an industrial accident involving my father's place of work. I'm just now returning to Germany because I didn't do my citizenship when they did theirs and so it's time to return home soon. I'm just finding it so very hard to get some decent sleep. Could I get a prescription? I'd enough for when I get into Germany as well and disembark. It can be hard to find a decent prescription around. I have money. I can pay."
She holds a fistful of deutschmarks out in her hands as she eyes you hopefully.

Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

German,"Yes I understand but why have you been crying?"
Medicine,[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4556947/]Is there any evidence of sleep deprivation?[/url]
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The girl seems confused for a long moment, then considers something, but then merely says,
German,"I am home sick, sir."
Medicine,she does appear to be sleep deprived, yes, but that's not surprising considering her obvious mental distress. Her muscles are tight, her eyes are red, and she's even trembling a little bit though she tries to hide it.

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Stuttgart, 07:25

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor has gone to each door to calm the questioning looks of the various passengers and has now returned to his seat, though he does look pensive and concerned. The conductor rises with an "Excuse moi," as Cecil passes on his way to the next sleeping car. A young girl, around ten or twelve, stands pressed against the wall and staring out through the windows on the corridor side. She sees something that makes her shudder then simply turns away to gaze down the corridor.

The girl seems confused for a long moment, then considers something, but then merely says,
German,"I am home sick, sir."
Medicine,she does appear to be sleep deprived, yes, but that's not surprising considering her obvious mental distress. Her muscles are tight, her eyes are red, and she's even trembling a little bit though she tries to hide it.
The train blows its whistle and then begins to put-put-put away from the station.

Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

German,"Well I can give you something to sleep, but it will not solve what ever is worrying you. As a doctor I can only conclude you have a severe case of worryitis and its no wonder. traveling is not a past time I would like to undertake on a regular basis. Little lone so young alone. It may be a sign of the strange times but one that is sad to behold. I shall guide you to your compartment and then fetch what I need."
He will give her a warm smile.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

She looks worried for a moment, then brightens.
German,"May I see inside your doctor's bag? I've always been awful amazed by doctors."

Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

German,"I'm sorry but a doctors bag is not a toy."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Her eyes fill with tears and she looks like she's about to burst into a full fit of tears, but she balls her hands up into fists and asks in a strained tone:
Anxious German,"Maybe I could come with you to your compartment? I ... I don't have anyone else on this train. I ... I just don't want to be...."
Then she does burst into tears, from a slight lip tremble to a total collapse as she flings herself away from him and rushes down the corridor toward the next sleeping car, weeping as she goes.

The conductor watches all of this from his chair and seems about as lost as the good doctor is. He stands up as though meaning to go after her, then hesitates. Tearful girl children obviously aren't a common occurrence aboard the train.

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Durante steps out of the WC and gives Fernand a sly smile. "An anxious little creature, isn't she? How interesting that she wishes to see inside your compartment? I would be careful, you know, you wouldn't want to be found to be mingling with a Jew aboard this train. Why, a nice German man like yourself might draw the ill attention of the SS officers I saw board the train at Stuttgart. Perhaps consider a word of advice, hmm? Perhaps you should leave the young girl alone?" His English holds a heavy Italian accent.

Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

"I am sorry, but I have failed to see how it is your business. I understand your desire to be my guardian angel, but I think it best if we all keep our selves to our selves. There is far too much nosiness on this train for my liking."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"I see," he says, visibly taken aback. "Then I suppose I should return to my compartment. Good day."

He leaves the sleeping car for the Jeanette Sleeping Car.

Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Seon »

Jonathan walks into the sleeping car with Magdalena in tow, visibly distressed.

Return to “Yennifer Second Class Sleeping Car A to I”