Corridor

This Sleeping Car connects between a Sleeping Car and the Lounge Car. Rooms A - D are Single Cabins, E - H are Double Cabins, and I is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Corridor

Post by Mr. Handy »

French,[color=darkred]"Could you please unlock my compartment?"[/color] asks [b]Elena[/b]. [color=darkred]"I'd like to get back inside."[/color]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

France, 00:45

High above him was a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor rises and unlocks her door, allowing her inside.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

French,[color=darkred]"Thank you very much,"[/color] says [b]Elena[/b].
Elena smiles at Wolfgang.
Russian,[color=darkred]"Would you like to come inside for a bit?"[/color] she asks.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang returns her smile.
Russian,[color=#0000BF]It would be my pleasure.[/color]
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena enters Compartment C and holds the door open for Wolfgang.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The conductor makes a point to keep his face neutral. Odds are he's seen far more wanton happenings in his time as conductor aboard this train.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang leaves Compartment C, closes the door and heads to the Jeanette car.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Seon »

Jonathan enters the Corridor and motions the conductor to open his compartment.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The conductor blearily opens his eyes as Jonathon strides down the corridor, before rising from his seat with a friendly smile and unlocking the door, letting him through.

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

France, 03:00

High above him was a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor is quite clearly asleep, though unless you make a successful Sneak roll, he will awaken within moments of you entering this corridor.

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Keeper,Sneak Roll: [url]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4457586/[/url] Ambrose's thoughts: It was a simple matter, really. Just a few keys that he stole when the conductor was...ah...not of sound mind. Not that it would have mattered either way. He had planned this for far too long for some... yellow pieces of papers and minimum security trains to stop him now. He nods once towards the conductor lying asleep in the corridor. This was the flaw with security. They either expected the passengers to go to their cabins quietly and sleep without causing disturbances... or they expected that their security would fail completely with huge bang and a flourish. Well, he supposed. He could provide the bang, at least... He stuck his hands inside his coat pockets. The walk to the baggage car, he hoped, would be uneventful.
One of the compartment doors silently open, revealing a man in grey with a tilted hat, a dusty grey coat, and a mess of crumpled hair. He glances towards the conductor lying aslee and nods once before silently stepping out into the corridor. The door closes soundlessly behind him.

The man sticks his hands inside his coat pocket and begins to walk down the hall towards Jenniffer.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Strassburg, 03:36

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor is quite clearly asleep, though unless you make a successful Sneak roll, he will awaken within moments of you entering this corridor.

The train slows as it pulls into the station.

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Keeper,Sneak roll vs 40% [url]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4480775/[/url]
Man in grey sneaks his way into the Corridor before walking towards his own compartment.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

He passes through to his compartment without interruption or delay.

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Stuttgart, 06:40

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor gently knocks on Frances LeGrand & Gabrielle LeGrand's door and helps the groggy newlyweds with their luggage.
Frances LeGrand's FRENCH,"I'm not so sure about our two day visit to Germany. What if there's war?"
Gabrielle LeGrand's FRENCH,"Nonsense. There won't be war for weeks and even if there is, we will have plenty of time to cross back over the border, I'm sure. We are not very far from France. Besides, in two days time we will take the Orient Express again to reach the next country and there we shall have a pleasant few days as well." She pouts. "You would not wish me to miss out on visiting Germany, would you?"
The conductor exits the train with them.

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

A man in a Nazi SS greatcoat almost leaps out of Compartment D before walking brisquely out of the train.
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang enters from the Jeanette Car and walks towards compartment C, where he quietly knocks on the door.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"Who's there?" asks Elena through the door.

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang leans closer to the door and says in a forceful whisper:
Russian,"[color=#0000BF]It's Wolfgang, let me in. Quickly.[/color]"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The door opens to reveal a sleepy Elena, moments before there is the Bang! Bang! Bang! of small explosives in the distance.

Return to “Yennifer Second Class Sleeping Car A to I”