Corridor

This Sleeping Car connects between a Sleeping Car and the Lounge Car. Rooms A - D are Single Cabins, E - H are Double Cabins, and I is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Re: Corridor

Post by Laraqua »

France, 00:15

High above him was a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time.

Mr Roby and his family passes through the corridor. Alexander goes into Compartment E with a friendly farewell to his children. Caroline accompanies them into Compartment D, mentioning something about getting them ready for bed. Henry Roby loudly states that he doesn't need any assistance to get changed but goes along with her anyway when hushed by his sister for being loud after bed time. The corridor is now empty of all except for the conductor who, after unlocking the two compartment doors, goes to take his seat. He is ready and waiting to unlock the door for anyone else who needs it.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Seon »

Jonathan wordlessly emerges from Compartment D and heads towards Jeanette.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The conductor locks the door behind him.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Nancy, 00:17

High above him was a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor sits on his seat, getting ready to nap with his clipboard against his chest. The train begins to slow to a halt.

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Johannes Sprech, Lily Gavigan, Charles Gavigan, Amadi Al-Rassam, Farooqi Al-Rassam and Cecil Linscott enter the corridor and continue along relatively silently.
Everyone,please let me know if you decide to do anything during this corridor. If not, simply post your behaviour until you hit the last sleeping car.

Kadael
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Kadael »

Lily finally seems to realize someone was addressing her, and looks vaguely in Lord Linscott's direction. "I... Good evening, sir."
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Cecil smiles pleasantly and continues with the others to the Agatha car.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Johannes Sprech, Lily Gavigan, Charles Gavigan, Amadi Al-Rassam, Farooqi Al-Rassam and Cecil Linscott leave the sleeping car.

DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang leaves compartment B, he looks somewhat rumpled, his shirt a bit askew and his hair somewhat unkempt. A sheepish grin is on his face as he looks around the corridor.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

France, 00:30

High above him was a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor sits on his seat, napping with his clipboard against his chest. The train has pulled free of the station and is rumbling along the tracks. There is no one else in this corridor.

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena quietly closes the door behind her, replaces her strap, and whispers to Wolfgang, positioning herself between the conductor and Wolfgang so the conductor won't see what he's doing with the door in the event that he wakes up.
Russian,[color=darkred]"We're in luck,"[/color] she says. [color=darkred]"You should lock the door again, like we found it."[/color]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

He whispers, a sly grin on his face:
Russian,"[color=#0000BF]Yes, indeed, it's almost a shame that we didn't have to resolve to our cover story.[/color]"

Wolfgang uses the tools to try to relock the door.
Locksmith,[dice]0[/dice]
He lets out a soft curse.
Russian,[color=#0000BF]Looks like I'm better at opening than closing...[/color]
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena whispers back.
Russian,[color=darkred]"Switch places,"[/color] she says. [color=darkred]"I'll give it a try."[/color]
She takes back the lockpicking kit and, once Wolfgang is in position blocking the conductor's potential view of her, she fiddles with the lock, but she cannot make it engage.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang shields Elena with his body and shrugs as she fails to produce any result either.

Whispered Russian,[color=#0000BF]Leave it be, if try any more we might attract unwanted attention.[/color]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena nods and returns the lockpicking kit to its hidden compartment in her handbag. Once it is safely stowed away, she moves down the hallway to the door to her own compartment, whispering to Wolfgang.
Russian,[color=darkred]"Shall we wake the conductor so he can unlock my compartment?"[/color] she asks.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang smiles cheekily.
Russian:,[color=#0000BF]I could try to pick the lock for you, but that would a bit cumbersome, wouldn't it?[/color]
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena smirks.
Russian,[color=darkred]"Let's not push our luck,"[/color] she whispers. [color=darkred]"The good news about him being asleep is that anyone could have borrowed his keys to unlock the other door. I wouldn't want to chance it myself, though."[/color]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang tucks his shirt back in and straightens his hair a bit.
Russian,"[color=#0000BF]You're right, let's wake him up and get an alibi.[/color]"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena leads Wolgang quietly back to the entrance to this car from the Jeanette Car, making it appear as though they had just entered from that direction. Once they are in position, she says: "Pardonnez-moi, monsieur."
French,[color=darkred]"Excuse me, sir."[/color]
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Monsier Cyril Patenaude awakens simply and easily, by merely opening his eyes. "Oui, mademoselle?"

Return to “Yennifer Second Class Sleeping Car A to I”