Corridor

This Sleeping Car connects between a Sleeping Car and the Lounge Car. Rooms A - D are Single Cabins, E - H are Double Cabins, and I is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
Raziel
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Corridor

Post by Raziel »

"Is the poor girl alright she seemed very distressed?"
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Post by Seon »

"Yes, she is calm now but..." Jonathan shrugs. "She is being deported to Germany, getting off at the last station. We both know what will be her fate if that is allowed to pass."
Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

Fernand goes very still for a moment before he seems to decide something. "Well we can't allow that can we. Any idea how we are to proceed?"
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

"Very dangerous thing to be speaking outside in the corridors with the SS prowling about," Jonathan nods. He leads the girl down towards his compartment and motions for Fernand to follow. Compartment D.
Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

Fernand takes a look around suddenly aware of how foolish he is not paying more attention and follows him promptly.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Wolfgang heads out of Compartment C and continues on to the Jeanette Sleeping Car - leaving this sleeping car empty of anyone but the conductor.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 07:45

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor rises to lock your compartment door behind you before returning to his seat.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena makes her way down the length of the car to the Jeanette Sleeping Car on the way to the Lounge Car.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Lord Cecil Linscott passes through carrying two glasses of apple juice.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 07:55

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The conductor rises to lock your compartment door behind you before returning to his seat.
Nico leaves one of the compartments and heads towards the Jeanette Sleeping Car, standing with her back to the wall for a moment so that Cecil can pass before continuing on.

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

"Thank you, madame. I trust you slept well?"
Cecil raises an eyebrow.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Jonathan steps out of the compartment and walks towards Jeanette Sleeping Car.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 07:55

Nico gives him a light smile. "Of course, monsieur." She continues into the next car with a light blush upon her cheeks.

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Cecil raises an eyebrow and continues on his way, the young lady was obviously not giving anything away. He nods to Jonathan and continues into Agatha car.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 09:25

Two individuals pass quietly through the corridor on their way to the Smoking Car.

Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The corridor is empty of all but the conductor.

Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Lily pays the conductor no mind as she walks down to the Jeanette sleeping car.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 11:10

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. Two German men head down the corridor toward the Agatha Sleeping Car. The door to Compartment F is open, revealing a handsome woman in her early thirties reading a children's story with a lilting Irish accent to a young girl and boy who both look spellbound.

The door to Compartment H is slightly ajar. Those passing by can hear the faint creak of a rope inside.

TheVaultTech
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 6 months

Post by TheVaultTech »

Khan enters the hall, and calmly looks for a member of staff to jaunt his memory as to the location of Mr. Parker.
Spot Hidden/Psychology,Khan appears calm at first sight- but is pretty clearly freaked the hell out. Beads of sweat on his face and a look of great concern adorning him.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The conductor approaches him, looking concerned, but speaking in English. "Sir? Do you need some assistance, sir?"

It takes him a moment to switch to German,
German,"Sir, is there anything I can do to help you? Can I be of assistance in any way?"

Return to “Yennifer Second Class Sleeping Car A to I”