Compartment B

This Sleeping Car connects between a Sleeping Car and the Lounge Car. Rooms A - D are Single Cabins, E - H are Double Cabins, and I is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Compartment B

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena slips the journal and translation guides into her handbag and whispers back as she prepares to follow him.
Russian,[color=darkred]"Precisely the story I had in mind,"[/color] she whispers. [color=darkred]"My own compartment is very near this one, so it's an easy enough mistake to make. I'm no archaeolgist either, but I'll see what sense I can make of it. We can always seek the assistance of experts once we reach our final destination."[/color]
Keeper,I'll hide the books in the same secret compartment where I had stashed the lockpicking tools, which [b]Wolfgang[/b] currently has.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

The journal is quite bulky so it wouldn't escape a search of the inside of her handbag but the handbag itself is large enough that it's not obvious from the outside. Unless someone opened it and searched around inside it (in which case, it's probably already too late), they won't see it at all. In fact, due to the colouration of the lining there's still a small chance they won't notice it unless they feel around inside.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
DrPeterson
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by DrPeterson »

Wolfgang opens a button of his shirt, pulls it half out and rummages through his hair, so he looks somewhat dishevelled.

He smiles at Elena as he puts his hand on the door knob and mutters:
Russian,[color=#0000BF]Well, here goes...[/color]
He then opens the door and steps out.
"He said we were all cooked but we were all right as long as we did not know it. We were all cooked. The thing was not to recognize it."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena slides one of her dress's straps off of her shoulder and faux-drunkenly follows Wolfgang.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 10:50

This Single Cabin has a Pullman-style bed that folds into a comfortable sofa during the day and can be unfolded to reveal a bed that isn't terribly wide but which has expensive cotton sheets freshly pressed and a roll-like pillow. The bed currently sits as a couch with wavy green-blue upholstery. A sink in a lovely, closing vanity is fitted into the corner and it provides both hot and cold water, as well as containing a little cupboard underneath that provides a glimpse at the porcelain pipes as well as access to additional storage space. There is, naturally, a button that will summon the Cabin Steward as well as an emergency brake pull with a warning beneath that threatens an expensive fine if you are to pull it without good reason. There isn't much room in this compartment, especially with any hand luggage brought onboard, but it is beautiful.

There is a luggage rack above the bed-sofa and there is an inlaid, fold-out table crouches beneath the window and shortly above this table is a little shelf containing a lamp with a red lamp shade, a weighted vase containing a single red flower and a glass ash tray. Spring-loaded roller blinds can be drawn up to view the outside world or to gain more privacy. Half of the window glass can be slid down to allow wind in, odours out or merely to stick one’s head out the window to get a good view of the surrounding countryside rushing past. Between each compartment stands the mosaic-floored cabinet de toilette where passengers may make use of a sink and mirror to wash their faces and apply make-up. This is shared between the two compartments and when one door is opened, the other door locks.

Although it is a single compartment, there is still a battered wooden case on the luggage rack with a knapsack and pair of saddle bags on top.
Inside the case,.45 Cal double action colt peace maker (hand gun/revolver) plus holster, 2 boxes of ammo (100 rounds), bowie knife, lassoo, gun cleaning kit, all fastened in place with straps.
Knapsack,Change of cloths for 3 days, duster, small sewing kit with thick thread.
Saddle bags: Translation guide from Greek to English,Translation guide from Aramaic to English, Bible, two spare blank film reels, and PLEASE ROLL AND POST YOUR SPOT HIDDEN CHECK.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Yennifer Second Class Sleeping Car A to I”