Corridor

This Sleeping Car connects between a Sleeping Car and the Lounge Car. Rooms A - D are Single Cabins, E - H are Double Cabins, and I is a Cabin Suite with a double bed.
TheVaultTech
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Corridor

Post by TheVaultTech »

Khan stares at the man blankly for a few moments, before coughing and regaining himself,
"Yes, I'm needing help getting to a Mr Parker."
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 11:25

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. Two German men head down the corridor toward the Agatha Sleeping Car. The door to Compartment F is open, revealing a handsome woman in her early thirties reading a children's story with a lilting Irish accent to a young girl and boy who both look spellbound.

The door to Compartment H is slightly ajar. Those passing by can hear the faint creak of a rope inside.

The conductor nods.
German,"I believe he has gone to the Lounge Car."
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
TheVaultTech
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TheVaultTech »

German,And that... is where?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

German,"On through the Jeanette Sleeping Car and then further on into the Lounge Car."
viewtopic.php?f=275&t=4221&start=460#p167859

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
TheVaultTech
Keeper
Keeper

Post by TheVaultTech »

Khan follows his instructions, and approaches the lounge car
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 12:05

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. The door to Compartment H is slightly ajar. Those passing by can hear the faint creak of a rope inside. The conductor sits on his seat, but rises for those who wish to pass.

aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Cecil and Farooqi enter from 1st class and walk up the corridor towards the social cars. As they pass 'H', Cecil frowns and pushes the door open to see what's inside.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

"Good God!"
Cecil exclaims as he sees inside. He looks back into the corridor and calls to the conductor, "Come here, man. How can you sit there with this just feet away!" He says to Farooqi, "Poor devil, looks like they've got to him. Murder or suicide do you reckon?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Germany, 12:20

High above you is a white marble ceiling with small bright lights inserted. The walls were made of rich teak and mahogany wood with green and brown doors for each compartment. There were also complicated patterns painted finely on the doors, each having a golden flower on the front. The corridor was quite narrow with only the space for one person moving at a time. Two German men head down the corridor toward the Agatha Sleeping Car. The door to Compartment F is open, revealing a handsome woman in her early thirties reading a children's story with a lilting Irish accent to a young girl and boy who both look spellbound.

The conductor hurries over and takes a look between them, his face paling as he gasps, pressing his hand to his mouth to prevent him from vomiting. "Monsieur ... I never! We will need to contact the German authorities at the next stop. This culprit must be caught!"

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Cecil pulls the door to and says to the conductor, "And what would that do to the scheduling? We'd be trawled up at some god forsaken branch-line station for hours if not days. Maybe we can catch the murderer and hand him to the authorities as we pull into Istanbul. Have you been on shift all night? Did you see anyone enter this compartment?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"I am the conductor for this entire trip, Monsieur, and I saw no one enter or leave. I-I'm not sure if we should avoid ... perhaps I should speak to our Train Manager? Are you ... are you a private investigator or other Poirot figure?" He asks this last bit hopefully.

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Cecil looks both ways and then whispers to the conductor,
Conductor,"I'm something even better than that but it's top secret don't you know. I'm already on a case and I'm fairly sure this is directly linked to it. We already have our suspects on board this very train. Would you be prepared to help us?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The conductor's eyes widens and he nods a few times in rapid succession, seeming to take heart in his words.

aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

conductor,[color=#0000BF]"Good chap. Well, keep this door closed and don't let anyone know what's behind here. If someone asks to be let in, tell them you need to get the key and come and find us. If you'll get into trouble then just let them in but get their names for me. See if you can gauge their reaction. If they're not surprised then we know what that means -heh?"[/color]
Cecil grasp's the man's hand and then has a thought. "Farooqui, I rather feel we should take a photograph as evidence. I just have a feeling the corpse will be magically disappeared by the time we get back. However, I also feel pressured to race after Amadi. Which would you rather I did?"
aine
Disciple
Disciple

Post by aine »

Cecil and Farooqui hurry on after Amadi to the social cars.

Return to “Yennifer Second Class Sleeping Car A to I”