Stuttgart Platform

While the stops are often quite brief affairs and guests are encouraged to stay on the train unless departing it is possible for someone to take a quick stroll around the platform though do remember that most stops only take 1 - 2 minutes at a maximum. One can also always gazed out of the window and who knows what one might see? Each stop shall have its own thread as shall any countryside changes for those wish to remark upon them. When in doubt, the latest thread has what is currently visible.
Seon
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Stuttgart Platform

Post by Seon »

Jonathan takes off the SS Greatcoat and folds it so that the insignia cannot be seen. He still has time, apparently. He decides to backtrack to the city. No sense getting spotted now.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

Stuttgart, 07:10

The mysterious gentleman appears in a laneway across the street that directly overlooks the side of the Orient Express and quickly crosses the gap. He can vaguely make out a vehicle on its way back down from the tracks where he had set off the explosives. The gentleman reaches the side of the train beside a certain Sleeping Car ready to enter and unseen by anyone else thus far. The trick will be entering without drawing too much attention from the conductor. He could enter the communications compartment between the two cars, though that won't really help if the fellow is awake. Alternatively he could venture a risk by heading to the platform side and slithering in through his own window. Or perhaps flabbergast an awake and alert conductor? Trickiness, trickiness....
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Keeper,Can I enter through the communications compartment between the social cars?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

OOC,Yep. You can find it among the Social Cars. You would also notice a young girl looking through the window through that side of the Yennifer Sleeping Car but she pointedly doesn't make eye contact with you so she's unlikely to recognise your face nor see you enter through the accordion-file section since that is outside her frame of view anyway.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

OOC,She's the evil witch-little-girl-god-thing from Silent Hill! RUN! Nah probably some other mysterious little girl.
The mysterious gentleman walks towards the communication compartment of the social cars and try to look into the compartment, if possible.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

OOC,Cracking open the door he sees that it is empty - for now.

Seon
Disciple
Disciple

Post by Seon »

Mysterious gentleman gets quickly inside!
Raziel
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Raziel »

Fernand steps off the train into the morning light taking a deep breath of the morning air before looking around the platform. There is a small suit case in his hand.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

A fellow approaches the good doctor as he steps out onto the platform. "Taxi?" He looks around nervously, licking his lips. There's a lot of people on the platform and judging by the station clock the train is almost half an hour late. "You need taxi, sir?" he asks in heavily accented German.
Raziel,this is your contact. You are meant to remark that you don't need a taxi but need to make a delivery to your mother's and pass him the money in the case. Unfortunately I have forgotten the details of your mission - which isn't listed in your character sheet so please remark on it in a spoiler button.

Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

"Umm no. But I do have a delivery for my mother would you take it to her."
Keeper,He is to take the money and smuggle my family out of Germany. My mother two brothers and sister have been suffering under the Reich after my father was killed as a decenter. The most disturbing resent development was his youngest brother talking about joining up when he comes of age. This is why he has not given them forewarning in order to assure he does not tip off the nazis.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The man nods and clasps the doctor's hand as he takes the suitcase. "Of course." He nods for the moment, then seemingly trips, laying one hand on Fernand's hip pocket to steady himself, before apologising profusely and turning to head back into the crowd, disappearing quickly.

Raziel
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Raziel »

Fernand nods and watches him depart before re-boarding the train.

Return to “Platforms”