Paris Platform Cafe

While the stops are often quite brief affairs and guests are encouraged to stay on the train unless departing it is possible for someone to take a quick stroll around the platform though do remember that most stops only take 1 - 2 minutes at a maximum. One can also always gazed out of the window and who knows what one might see? Each stop shall have its own thread as shall any countryside changes for those wish to remark upon them. When in doubt, the latest thread has what is currently visible.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Paris Platform Cafe

Post by Mr. Handy »

"You're welcome," says Elena with a smile. "It's hard to imagine that you'd be a spy."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
jdd2035
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Post by jdd2035 »

Johnny chuckled clearly amused at the idea of being a spy and replied "I do stand out a bit don't I" There was an interest that crossed his mind shifting in his seat and swallowing a bite of sandwich he leaned forward to Elena "On the train ride think yall'd be able to teach me some Russian?"
John Adams was a farmer. Abraham Lincoln was a small-town lawyer. Plato, Socrates were teachers. Jesus was a carpenter. To equate judgment and wisdom with occupation is at best... insulting.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

The mediteranean couple leave the cafe.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Nero
Layman
Layman

Post by Nero »

Vergil eats his food quickly and quietly as he watched the other two. "How long until the train departs?"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Elena checks her watch. "A little less than half an hour, I think," she says, "though the train should already be boarding now." She nods to Johnny. "I'd be happy to teach you some Russian. There won't be enough time for more than the basics, though. So, since you're not a spy, what is it that you do for a living?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
jdd2035
Layman
Layman

Post by jdd2035 »

Johnny smiled again leaning back in his chair "I am a long distance rider and courier. I race in long distance horse races usually farther than seven hundred miles. When I aint racin I take packages to places that aint got roads yet." Johnny explained as he finished his sandwiches and flipping a few coins in payment on the table.
Show,are we inside or out side in this cafe thing?
John Adams was a farmer. Abraham Lincoln was a small-town lawyer. Plato, Socrates were teachers. Jesus was a carpenter. To equate judgment and wisdom with occupation is at best... insulting.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The cafe is growing far more quiet as even the dinner traffic begin to depart. Now what was a bustling cafe is about half full. While there are outdoor tables the group has settled into a cozy one in the middle of the room. It looks like it might soon rain judging from the heavy clouds gathering outside to cover the starless skies. Ahh, city life ... where the stars are hidden by a thin veil of pollution mixed with the city lights themselves.
OOC,good use of a spoiler button JD but you forgot to put in a comma. The first comma in a spoiler button tag tells the computer where to split what words are visible on the button - in this case OOC - and what words are hidden until you click the button. I've taken the liberty of editing your post to fix that.

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
jdd2035
Layman
Layman

Post by jdd2035 »

Seeing the crowd start milling out of the cafe and knowing about the time Johnny stood and nodded "Well we best be a gettin" slinging his knapsack/saddlebags over his shoulder he began to mosey towards the platform.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"Yes, everyone else seems to be heading aboard," says Elena, "so let's join them." She gathers her things and heads out to the platform. She glances back to Johnny. "So, what brings you to Paris and the Orient Express? Are you delivering a package?"
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Raziel
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Raziel »

Fernand seeing the swath of people leaving the cafe, checks his watch and begins to fold his French paper. Pausing to take a look at the headlines of his German paper before folding them both under his arm and making his way to the platform.
Nero
Layman
Layman

Post by Nero »

Vergil follows the two munching a small dessert pastry. "Yes, what in Europe does bring a cowboy?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

Harry Simmons checks the time and moves to the Train Station Platform in a sudden rush, realising that he might well be late in boarding.

Return to “Platforms”